suprisingly im not a bass player, i'm a guitar player, any of you guys find bass players not getting credit they deserve, i mean duff mckagen's basslines are amazing and make 1/2 the song especially in sweet child...
People who know music know how important we are and that's all I care about. I don't need the approval of random fans.
I think Duff is really crap, and patronising guitards should be brutally killed. We don't need to be told we're awesome. We already know.
No, come on guys.

I agree with him.

We AREN'T appreciated enough. In fact, I think we should DEMAND appreciation from the Electric Guitar forum.

What do you say gents?

Lets do it!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
YOU CAN'T QUIET THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE.

You may take our lives, but you can NEVER take our freedom!

*attacks English*
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Caseyizzle
suprisingly im not a bass player, i'm a guitar player, any of you guys find bass players not getting credit they deserve, i mean duff mckagen's basslines are amazing and make 1/2 the song especially in sweet child...

I'll make a deal with you. Pay me my due in cash or buy my a vodka / grapefruit juice next time you see me at the club.

Yes -- before this starts down the road to hell and damnation (which of course is paved with your good intentions) I'm closing this thread. This is not going to lead anywhere but to a spam / flamefest as Ben has indicated above.