Okay, I've been debating for some time now whether I can justify spending almost 1k on a Splawn Nitro. My conclusion is that I CAN as long as I actually work fecking hard for it as opposed to running to daddy.
By my crap maths skills if I were to save wages and EMA until the first week of September, I could buy it. Thing is, I don't know if I'd have a use for the 6505+ I have right next to me...
UGers, how much would you expect a *inspects* mint condition, with paperwork 6505+ to go for? (In £££ please).

Thankyou
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
It can go for as much as you want on eBay.

People will pay for it if itsd like £100 less than its brand new price if it's in such good cond.
peavey's (and most other USA brands) tend to be pretty expensive new in the UK so you should expect to be able to sell it quite reasonably. i dont know an actual amount (im pound stupid) though.
Quote by Untitled001
It can go for as much as you want on eBay.

Yeah I was considering eBay seeing as amps in decent condition go for more or less retail prices on there.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Quote by DanielQ
eBay's a good option, especially if you include a reserve. Then it won't sell for less than you want.

Yeah I know how eBay works, but if I was to set a reserve at £1000, people aren't going to buy it
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I suggest you keep an eye on Ebay and see how much bids for the same amp end for. Maybe try to get it sold for a bit over that.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.