i've got the slash wah pedal and have learned the solo. my quesion is do i need to rock the pedal back and forth? to me it sounds like he has the pedal down the whole time. do you rock it all the way back or just a little bit because it sounds too bassy.

thanks
it's rocked back and forth. maybe it's your setup that doesn't give you a bassy tone. roll down the tone knob a bit on your guitar to see if that'll help u a bit.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
u do rock it back and forth i think just dont take it all the way back because as you said it can sound too bassy
Heh. I don't think he'd know himself anymore!
Slash gets Techies behind the stage to do all the effects for him sadly. :/
i doubt techies do his wah! but i could be wrong! if you can hear the 'wah' effect then he is rocking is back and forth. im not that familiar with the solo but im sure i hear wah in it so yeah. unless you have auto wah or something - then youre completely confused and errr....keep it on! im sure youre not though
Quote by munk86
i've got the slash wah pedal and have learned the solo. my quesion is do i need to rock the pedal back and forth? to me it sounds like he has the pedal down the whole time. do you rock it all the way back or just a little bit because it sounds too bassy.

thanks

its rocked back and forth. Just use your ears to get the right sound. Check my version in my profile if you want.