Page 1 of 2
Found this while trawling through some other forums.

MP3: A Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever

I'm not sure if this is new, but I've made it through 10 minutes and my ears are literally bleeding and even if it's old news, that's an achievement I guess.

Anyway, I think this guy should A)release an album and B)go on a rockin rock tour. It would be so awesome, especially the opera rapping bit... I mean I could probably make that work on stage, if I could sing =(

So, fellow musicians, what are your opinions of this "song"?
Sounds like something my dad listens to, only better.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've heard worse things listening to the radio, or when my friend and I just sat and made fun of MTV (Not attempting to be like Beavis and Butthead, but we eventualy realized that that's what we were doing) I just got to the part with the kids singing about shopping at walmart....yeah, pretty anoying, but by no means the worst song in the world.
Last edited by david_highland at Apr 19, 2008,
Streaming now, not that bad so far.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The clip-clopping got annoying, but then there was a french horn so i laughed
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
i love the cheap synth noises lol and the rapping opera wow this is the worst thing ever

EDIT:
about 2:00 it sounds like a cat dying
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
More boring than annoying really
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
The thing is, people voted for stuff like banjoes, harps and tubas because they've never heard them played properly. Those instruments, played badly, do of course sound annoying, and the people who didn't like it didn't bother to look for anything better.

Actual fact is, when used properly, any of these "most annoying" instruments and techniques can sound amazing. Even the cheap bossanova synth.
It's pretty cool, sounds like it'd be on some film.

EDIT: That's till it changes but it's still pretty good after that because it's funny
It was okay until after about one minute. Jesus f'king christ.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by turbopunk2000
I think Anal Cunt is worse...

They are awesome.

It cant actually be scientifically the worst anyway seing as 'worst' is an opinion. After a while this song is kinda annoying but I am having fun listening to it.
Those kids are annoying.

I am 13 minutes into it!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Far from the most annoying song ever. That honor goes to that f'ing "umbrella ella ella ella" song. Or really, just about any music played on modern mainstream radio stations. This song was just unbearably long and boring. But it really wasn't THAT bad or annoying.
HahahaHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHA
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I don't know why but I've been listening to it for 17 minutes so far and I've been loving it! I wanna shop at Wal-Mart, too.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
This isn't even bad...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
aint that bad, its ok acutally its kinda scary too

nevermind im goint out oof my mind with this ****
''courage is not enough to forget''
Rofl. I love it. The high pitched rapping's the only annoying thing, I quite enjoy the rest But then I like the mars volta.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
ok.........now that was music!!

it was strange but i thought it pretty because of that.
Page 1 of 2