Page 1 of 2
At the Dallas Guitar Convention. This is actually the first concert I've ever been to, and I must say, he was great. The songs I identified him playing were Demon Driver, Fugue, and Far Beyond the Sun. Here's some pics from the show...

Also, at the guitar convention itself, there were some pretty cool guitars.

here's the infamous reverse V

AND the reverse strat!

This guitar is awesome

That musta taken a long time to build.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Wow, I was just there. I'm not a fan of Yngwie at all, but I did catch the first couple of songs he played.

I bought this Toledo semi-hollow from the sixties for $400, that place always makes me depressed because I cant afford almost all of the guitars.
Quote by thedude051
prepare to be flamed.

And why should I?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by WhereArtEsteban
Wow, I was just there. I'm not a fan of Yngwie at all, but I did catch the first couple of songs he played.

I bought this Toledo semi-hollow from the sixties for $400, that place always makes me depressed because I cant afford almost all of the guitars.

Seriously, I didn't end up buying anything, there was a classical guitar I really like, but it was like $1800.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
*Is jealous*

Malmsteen is my biggest influence.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Wow I would love to see those guitars in person, plus that giant flying v in a youtube video somewhere
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by SG Man Forever
And why should I?

Because everyone hates Yngwie around here; because he's a shredder and "lacks emotion." I, for one, really like his stuff, I've grown up listening to classical music and I've got a great appreciation for his neoclassicism.

Gotta admit, Yngwie's a tubby motherucker indeed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by garden of grey
No way! I almost went there today but slept in, I'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully someone cool will be there olol

The only people that will be there that I've heard of tommorow will be Johnny Hiland at noon and George Lynch at 1:20

Yngwie was kind of the main artist.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Meh, the reverse V is old.

Now there's a reversed...Explorer.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by freddaahh
Because everyone hates Yngwie around here; because he's a shredder and "lacks emotion." I, for one, really like his stuff, I've grown up listening to classical music and I've got a great appreciation for his neoclassicism.

Quote by Guitardude19
*Is jealous*

Malmsteen is my biggest influence.

clearly not.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
The only people that will be there that I've heard of tommorow will be Johnny Hiland at noon and George Lynch at 1:20

Yngwie was kind of the main artist.

****, I'd kill to see George Lynch!
But Yngwie must have been cool to see! How was he performance-wise?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
****, I'd kill to see George Lynch!
But Yngwie must have been cool to see! How was he performance-wise?

Like I said, Lynch is tommorow at 1:20. Tickets to the place are only $20, and it's at the Dallas Market Center.

As far as Yngwie, he was great! I would have liked it if he'd turned down the treble a bit, but that was mainly because I was like 15 feet from the stage, and only 30 feet from his full stack. His playing was really clean, he also played Blue, and that was great sounding. My favorite song that he did was Fugue though, he kind of turned his gain down for the second refrain of the melody, and played it with this really cool staccatto effect, sounded awesome. My dad always loves to go to guitar conventions too, even though he doesn't play, he likes looking at the guitars, and even he though Yngwie did a great job (my dad does NOT like really loud music), although, like I said, the treble made it sound a bit screechy at parts. Overall, Yngwie was f*cking fantastic.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Like I said, Lynch is tommorow at 1:20. Tickets to the place are only $20, and it's at the Dallas Market Center.

As far as Yngwie, he was great! I would have liked it if he'd turned down the treble a bit, but that was mainly because I was like 15 feet from the stage, and only 30 feet from his full stack. His playing was really clean, he also played Blue, and that was great sounding. My favorite song that he did was Fugue though, he kind of turned his gain down for the second refrain of the melody, and played it with this really cool staccatto effect, sounded awesome. My dad always loves to go to guitar conventions too, even though he doesn't play, he likes looking at the guitars, and even he though Yngwie did a great job (my dad does NOT like really loud music), although, like I said, the treble made it sound a bit screechy at parts. Overall, Yngwie was f*cking fantastic.

*Is reeling with jealousy*

He played Blue and Fugue!

Damn it...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by freddaahh

Yeah, he should start a fat supergroup with meatloaf, vinnie paul and tha guy from bowling for soup.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
did you give him a donut?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
did you give him a donut?

I was really tempted to yell RELEASE THE FOOCKING BURGERS!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by freddaahh

No; just plain no. Anyone who calls Yngwie a shredder with no emotion hasn't heard much more than Far Beyond the Sun. Those people are ignorant, and obviously haven't listened to his discography.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by sashki
What guitar is that ages-to-build one? The one with wooden camoflage

This one dude makes them, there was also one that was the American Flag, and one with the British Flag, and it's all done with interlocked wood.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I was really tempted to yell RELEASE THE FOOCKING BURGERS!

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by freddaahh

He lacks emotion?Have you listened to Far beyond the sun?
EDIT:Sorry,that attack wasnt meant for you i just typed to fast.

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

I was there! I was gonna see Yngwie but there were a whole lot of people waiting to see him. His security entourage had to clear the way through me and some other people.

By the way, did you see the "Lock It and Rock It" strap? My dad's friends with the creator of that, and people from Gibson, Fender and PRS are talking to him...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Can't wait to see him in Bristol 3 days after Iron Maiden
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
I saw Yngwie before. I don't like his music but he puts on a great show.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nice side burn thing hes going on..
And he always has that same shirt on in all his photos since like the 90s pretty much..
Ah well good to see hes lost SOME weight :P
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Lin
Yeah, he should start a fat supergroup with meatloaf, vinnie paul and tha guy from bowling for soup.

Don't forget Chuck Billy from Testament, he's another meaty metaller.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by sashki
I am your new god, little boys. Check this shit.

(shame they took those videos down)

Haha Why did they take them down?
Page 1 of 2