Nah i aint talking about the song!

Has anybody been following this show? it is new, ive only seen a few episodes. It stars one of my favourite comedians, adrian edmondson, and is written by him.

And as of last night im never watching it again!!

Its really awful, i mean im up for light comedy, with crap storylines and jokes that arent exactly fresh, but im sat there every episode cringing in disbelief that ade has written such an awful sitcom, with an awful cast to boot. the jokes are SO old and overused that its hard to watch, with the over reaction of the canned laughter to top it off. Pure trash, and that should be hard to say as an avvid ade fan, but it really is.

Has anyone else been unlucky enough to have seen this ****com?

by the way if you dont know who ade edmonson is, he is an english comedy actor, who was eddie in bottom and vivvian in the young ones.

http://www.fountain76.freeserve.co.uk/ade/assets/images/aesmall.jpg
It was OK but it lost points with me for being so crap compared to Bottom. If it was someone like Lenny Henry I could understand but Ade should be doing something better than this show.
I didn't like it from the moment I saw the advert.

Basically + 1 to TS.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Sabu
It was OK but it lost points with me for being so crap compared to Bottom. If it was someone like Lenny Henry I could understand but Ade should be doing something better than this show.

yeah man bottoms one of the all time greats. which makes this show even harder to watch because he is so legendary in it! i cant even believe he wrote it because i'd understand if it was written by some other idiot and he was cashing in. maybe he just needs rik to be funny!