alrighty so i have a jackson RR3 guitar that i am shipping internationally and i was just wondering how i should go about packaging it. i dont have a case for it
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Quote by sashki
Usually, guitars come in a box with styrofoam blocks to hold the neck, and a lot of styrofoam peanuts.

Putting them in a case first would be ideal, but if that's not an option...

well im selling the guitar on here and i dont wanna buy a 70-90 dollar gig bag just to sell it because it would be a waste of money : /
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Get a case.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Quote by szekelymihai
hes meaning the original carton box, which you may probably get it.try at an instrument shop and see what they have there.

alright thanks man thats a good idea. ill prolly call up guitar center tonight.
oh and one more thing, where would i go about ordering those peanut packaging things and a box?
Quote by ozzy102691
oh and one more thing, where would i go about ordering those peanut packaging things and a box?

a ups or fedex stor would have them or a local post offiice

damn beaten to it