i am looking on ebay and i am planning on buying either a Peavey TNT 100, or a Kustom Dual 30 RC, an Epiphone Studio 10s (or 105 i cant tell), a Peavey Rage 108, or a Crate BX-15, or a Peavey KB 300. I want to know which one fits my style of play: i play bluesy/hard rock type stuff, like velvet revolver and guns n roses and van halen, and some metal, not death metal but like metallica and pantera. In the stuff i write i incorporate both genres.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
okay we got your style down.. but some of those are not even guitar amps.. (peavey TNT, crate BX-15 peavey KB-300)..

what kinda guitar are you using? do you want to just practice at home? or are you jamming with a drummer or other loud guitarists?

what kinda price range we looking at?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
fender strat, no i play with my band, and forget about this thread i think im getting a line 6 spider 210 50 watt
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
really? a spider?

search around on the spider first. and see if you come to a different decision.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
^^How about....

NO!

Get a roland cube (one of the bigger ones).
Or maybe even a tube combo or something.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The spider is ungodly versitle, but its only good for home practice. But if your lookin to play in a band then it wont suffice. Also id go for a cube also.
well im getting the spider because it IS versatile, i havent really gotten my sound down yet and i need to experiment with a lot of stuff. how much is a roland cube?
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by cj10schmelzer
well im getting the spider because it IS versatile, i havent really gotten my sound down yet and i need to experiment with a lot of stuff. how much is a roland cube?

Don't experiment with bad sounds, you'll never get anywhere that way. The Cube is similarly priced to the Spider, but sounds better. I'd probably suggest a Peavey Bandit if you need some gigging power. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the other two, it's just a good sounding, powerful, SS amp. Good for gigging on a budget.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^+1
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo