Hey all,

I have an esp eclipse, fixed bride. I'm considering buying Dimarzio D-Sonic pickups for the bridge, and need to know if I need an F-spaced one, or regular. I checked the FAQ on the Dimarzio website, but I just want to be sure. Also, if I'm buying a humbucker from hell for my neck position, I don't need an F-spaced one for that right?

Thanks in advance.
f-spaced is for bridge position stuff on a tremolo equipped guitar. Youre talking about a fixed bridge, so you dont need f-spaced for either neck or bridge. (So in short

YOU DONT NEED F-SPACED.)
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
F-spaced is there way of saying Floyd-spacing in pickup terms, because with guitars with floating bridges, the saddles are a bit wider than on a standard hard-tail, so a bridge pick-up's pole alignment will need to be a bit wider than standard pick-ups, so they created f-spaced pickups. You won't need it for a fixed bridge guitar.
f spaced pickups have the poles farther apart from each other.you dont need one as f space are for floyd rose.(basically what everyone said)
what the people have been saying here is wrong, BUT no, you DO NOT need f-spaced. get regular spaced.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Actually F-spaced stands for Fender spaced, its DiMarzio's terminology I believe. Seymour Duncan uses the term trembucker as opposed to humbucker. Eclipse is a Les Paul copy right? So its a Tune-o-Matic bridge, therefore like mentioned earlier a regular humbucker is needed
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Actually F-spaced stands for Fender spaced, its DiMarzio's terminology I believe. Seymour Duncan uses the term trembucker as opposed to humbucker. Eclipse is a Les Paul copy right? So its a Tune-o-Matic bridge, therefore like mentioned earlier a regular humbucker is needed

he knows what hes talking about
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
It doesn't matter who the guitar's made by or what the bridge is.

Measure the string spacing over the pickup that's already there from E to E...if it's 51.5 mm it's F spaced, if it's 48mm it's standard spacing.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
blaghostbla I just put some Dimarzio Titans in my Eclipse. The answer is yes and no. I bought F spaced pickups, and it fit perfectly for the bridge position. The neck position looks like it would need regular spacing since the strings don't quite line up. Then again, the strings didn't quite line up correctly when the stock pickups were in it. Either way, the sound is just fine when both are f spaced.