Page 1 of 2
so today i was cutting some wood up with the chainsaw and all the logs were in a huge pile. ranging from 1'' in diameter to 12''. so i was cutting one and a log about 1 1/2'' rolled down and hit the bottom of the saw and flew up and hit me square in the chin. it was pouring blood so no one was home and my mom is a secretary in a doctors office and i called her to see what i should do cause i got blood all over the place. she told me to go to the hospital cause its right down the road but i dont have my liscence so i got a cotton rag and cut it into a squaer and duck taped it closed to my face the best i could. still havent been to the doctor. how long do you think it should be before i can take it off and its healed a little? has this happened to you guys?
Go to a doctor. Now.

The Pit isn't your personal doctor believe it or not.
Go to a doc.

**** your license, when they see your head bleeding profusely, they won't give a damn.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
GO TO THE MOTHER****ING HOSPITLE. Dude, thats an excuse even if you dont have your lisence yet.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Brown925
I cut my face with chainsaws all the time, you just need to man up.

+1, It's how most people shave, that guy's such a pussy
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
pics?

lol sorry it had to come from somewhere, but no go to a doctor... now! =]
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
Quote by Dee'snutz
so today i was cutting some wood up with the chainsaw and all the logs were in a huge pile. ranging from 1'' in diameter to 12''. so i was cutting one and a log about 1 1/2'' rolled down and hit the bottom of the saw and flew up and hit me square in the chin. it was pouring blood so no one was home and my mom is a secretary in a doctors office and i called her to see what i should do cause i got blood all over the place. she told me to go to the hospital cause its right down the road but i dont have my liscence so i got a cotton rag and cut it into a squaer and duck taped it closed to my face the best i could. still havent been to the doctor. how long do you think it should be before i can take it off and its healed a little? has this happened to you guys?

Ever learn to walk as a kid?
Get a doctor moron.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by Insanity^2
+1, It's how most people shave, that guy's such a pussy

rofl
Manchester United
I thought this invovled losing a finger, oh well.

Boring thread then...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me

You haven't been to the doctor's, you've posted in the pit about it and we don't even get a fucking picture?

I refuse to believe this bullshit until I see some pictures.
Funny words.
best thing to do would be

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

or go to hospital you mook
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Brown925
I cut my face with chainsaws all the time, you just need to man up.

pussy i normally shoot my self...

we really need a docter in the pit XDDD
theres allways people asking for one...so...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
I think he died.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Dee'snutz
so today i was cutting some wood up with the chainsaw and all the logs were in a huge pile. ranging from 1'' in diameter to 12''.

Why are you cutting 1 inch logs with a chainsaw?
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Why are you cutting 1 inch logs with a chainsaw?

I thought he was doing code for a penis
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
+1 to pics or it didnt happen.

But seriously, go to the hospital!
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
should've done a barrel roll, ya ditz.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
haha. yea so an answer to all the questions.
#1-what was i doing cutting logs 1'' in diam.
well im not going to stop and break them or get a bow saw. chainsaws were made to cut stuff.
#2- did i ever learn to walk as a kid
well by 'down the road' is really about 20 minute drive but i live out in the middle of nowhere so everything is down the road.
#3- living in said middle of nowhere, there is no high speed fancy internet. leaving me with only dial up. do you think i even have a camera if im using a chainsaw in mid spring for firewood? no. i do not have a camera. i can draw a pic and mail it to you but thats about it.
I would probably recommend going to see a doctor. However, seeing as this is The Pit I demand pictures, and I also demand that you continue being stupid so that a few of us can be entertained.

Seriously though, it would be best to walk down to the doctors if it is just down the road. If it's really far...get your neighbour to drive you? If you don't have your license yet you probably shouldn't be driving, but if you know how to well enough and there aren't many cops in your area I think you would probably be okay seeing as this situation is kinda urgent.
Dude..... if it's only down the road why not just walk to the hospital o . o
Please don't tell me you're THAT lazy.

your story has flaws, I agree with 'pics or it didn't happen' <. <

EDIT: a 20 minute drive is nothing man... i still say walk there.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
There was a guy over here who lived in some village. He was sitting on a tree and started to chainsaw the branch. Unluckily for him, he was holding the chainsaw underneath the branch, and, upon sawing through the branch, not only fell off the tree, but sliced through his head.

He isn't around any longer, or so I hear.
You pussy, sew it together with a ****ing needle! You don't need no doctor.

But seriously, get in that damn car and drive to the hospital. Screw your licence!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by hazardmaster
You pussy, sew it together with a ****ing needle! You don't need no doctor.

But seriously, get in that damn car and drive to the hospital. Screw your licence!

um......so i should or shouldnt go??? i dont think i have any needles. i do have a staplegun though...
The important thing about cutting wood is that you have to be smarter than what you're working with. I've used chainsaws before, and I kinda didn't have to learn the hard way that you're supposed to be careful with them.

Quote by Dee'snutz
um......so i should or shouldnt go??? i dont think i have any needles. i do have a staplegun though...

Stapling yourself in the face would probably make matters worse.

Go to the hospital! You probably just need stitches, disinfectant, and a bandage. Go get it taken care of before you get an infection. Also, don't break any traffic laws on the way there, and you won't get pulled over, which means no one will know you're driving without a license.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Dee'snutz

Staple your balls to a table then run to the hospital.
use the staple gun pussy
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Page 1 of 2