I've got a new song up on my profile called stone. It's all me playing, except the drums, which I put in from scratch, no loops or anything. Any constructive criticism welcome, thanks
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Critting as I go here:

I like the progression in the intro, the drums, too. Good segue into the guitar part. Is there something else behind the guitar there? It sounds almost like it's doubletracked with a grand piano. Nice, catchy lead lick at :55. The guitar solo's refreshing too, it fits well with the rest of the song.

Overall, I quite enjoyed the song. The only real thing I could say is that it may get a little bit repetitive, but that's really a moot point given the song's fairly short/medium length and its lack of lyrics. Nice job

I also listened to some of the other songs on your profile and enjoyed them as well, especially Red Leather.

Care to crit my original?

www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13880775#post13880775
Great track, the sound is very together, with spot on guitar tone, no discernible mistakes. I'd agree that it is maybe a tad repetitive, but this would probably be different with a vocal added, with lyrics, and I definitely think it's a solid foundation to write a song over. Crit back if you can https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
It's a really good song, although I agree with some of the other people that it is a bit repetitive. Other than that, everything fit together really well, and it sounds like it was edited very professionally. Good job!
Quote by Twist of fate
Thank god! For a sec I thought I lost my virginity to a stuffed animal christmas dog!

^ Do you know who that is? It's the guitar player from Fall Out Boy.