so everyone that actually fishes for bass, post your tactics for catching that largemouth. please state what region of the country (or what country for that matter) the type of lure, water temperature and water clarity, underwater structure the fish was caught, weather conditions, speed of lure retrieve, size of bass and pics if possible.
My story: Rapale F7 floating black (top) gold (middle) and white (bottom) minnow. retrieve, medium to slow. water temp and conditions, 45-50 and up. clarity all types. fish along banks and near underwater structures suck as logs, rocks etc. and thats pretty much the only lure i use for bass. really. only 1.
My friend spent 600 pound on a pole. This is one of the reasons i dont understand fishing. Howvere i would love to go night fishing.

EDIT: Oh Yeah IBFM (in before fishermen )
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Apr 19, 2008,
I'm not sure about catching fish but I have a Koi fish hobby going on.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I like using a Storm Thunderstick for bass, in all colors all during summer. If you haven't seen one check it out. (the medium size) It has a ridiculously realistic swimming pattern
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by cliff_em_all
My friend spent 600 pound on a pole. This is one of the reasons i dont understand fishing. Howvere i would love to go night fishing.

well im not from britain or the uk or england or whatever the hell that country is over there but my stepdad has 16 poles, all of which costed atleast $300 each. the hells a pound? 1 pound = ? us $
Quote by Dee'snutz
well im not from britain or the uk or england or whatever the hell that country is over there but my stepdad has 16 poles, all of which costed atleast $300 each. the hells a pound? 1 pound = ? us $

Thats about 180-190?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by i(ncubus)play
I like using a Storm Thunderstick for bass, in all colors all during summer. If you haven't seen one check it out. (the medium size) It has a ridiculously realistic swimming pattern

how do u rig them ? weedless or just straight through?
Quote by cliff_em_all
Thats about 180-190?

600 pounds is like 800 USD.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
600 pounds is like 800 USD.

You are right, i converted the wrong way

Still i wanna go night fishing
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by Chobes
I fish for Rockfish in the Chespeake Bay. Trolling usually.

cork and eel? i go with my stepdad and his friends and we tie up to the pylons and use soft plastics.
Quote by Dee'snutz
cork and eel? i go with my stepdad and his friends and we tie up to the pylons and use soft plastics.

Eel, umbrella rigs and we tried using live herring.
i like using heddon zara spooks.
i love topwater fishing cause its pretty consistent and is the most entertaining because ive seen them jump 1 or 2 feet in the air after grabbing the lure
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.