Yngwie Malmsteen -used to be cool in the eighties, when he wasn't fat. He had stage presence, and wore sweet clothing (that red Napoleon looking shirt etc.)

Zakk Wylde - used to be cool in the late eighties, early early nineties before the beard. This is when he actually could actually play the Randy stuff really well, and used little to none pinch harmonics. he also didn't have that stupid beard and 'biker' attititude

Kirk Hammett- used to be cool in the eighties, early nineties. Then he turned weird, and cut his hair, and wore make up etc. Now he just looks weird. His skin is so dark and the long hair is bad. I don't know how he got to look so Filipino in his older age when he used to look white when he was younger.

EDIT: That is not meant to be racist. I just think it is weird how he is so dark now. Worded it wrong, but oh well. P.S. I am Filipino, so it can't be racist.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Apr 19, 2008,
Quote by Sabu
Kirk Hammet looks Filipino because his mother is Filipino.

I know that. I was wondering why he looked so white when he was younger,r now he looks more filipino than I do.
Be cool.
Quote by Sabu
Kirk Hammet looks Filipino because his mother is Filipino.

That's crazy. You're crazy.
herman li, he was actually bearable before he was conceived, but the second he came out of the womb and picked up the guitar, it's just sucked.

/failed herman li joke.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Retro Rocker
You racist motherfucker.

How am I racist? I am saying he looks more filipino now than he did when he was younger? idiot.

EDIT: Not to mention I AM FILIPINO.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
How am I racist? I am saying he looks more filipino now than he did when he was younger? idiot.

It was mostly sarcasm, but you were still saying he looks weird because he has darker skin and a more Filipino look. Or at least that's how it's written.
I'm sure the guy in fall out boy was a nice budding young guitarist before he met Pete Wentz
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Steve Vai.........hahahaha, yeah right! Vai will always be cool!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
John Petrucci was fine until he blew my head up with his 10 billion note per second solo. Now I hate him forever. Systematic Chaos was quite good though
Quote by Doppelgänger
The Asian look always prevails in the end. Just look at Jimmy Page.

Does that mean I'm going to end up looking Japanese when I'm old? (I'm 1/4 Japanese btw)
kill all humans
Billie Joe Armstrong was cool. Till American Idiot anyway.

I remember picking up a copy of International Superhits and thinking that it was the coolest stuff ever, then a week later American Idiot came out and I was crushed.
Dimebag for sure, that last show he played with damage control, he was all like im holy
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by blackflag49
Dimebag used to be pretty cool.. now it's like, WTF..

Was that an atempt at a ****ty joke or are you just a complete retard?
Quote by Retro Rocker
You racist motherfucker.

i c wat u did thar

Also, on topic, Daron Malakian from System of a Down. Everything was going smoothly up until mezmerize, where he took more creative force and drove them away from their weirdass experimental roots.

^ btw c wat i did thar?
Quote by The Minorthreat
You're racist and a idiot.

He was cool until he became darker...

Thats now what I meant. I was just wondering why he is so dark now. Perhaps I worded it wrong. I think you are the idiot. I am Filipino, in case you didn't know that.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Yngwie Malmsteen -used to be cool in the eighties, when he wasn't fat. He had stage presence, and wore sweet clothing (that red Napoleon looking shirt etc.)

Zakk Wylde - used to be cool in the late eighties, early early nineties before the beard. This is when he actually could actually play the Randy stuff really well, and used little to none pinch harmonics. he also didn't have that stupid beard and 'biker' attititude
Kirk Hammett- used to be cool in the eighties, early nineties. Then he turned weird, and cut his hair, and wore make up etc. Now he just looks weird. His skin is so dark and the long hair is bad. I don't know how he got to look so Filipino in his older age when he used to look white when he was younger.

Heh, ya, I find it funny how Zakk has this "**** off, I'm a biker/headbanger" attitude when most of the time, he sits at home with his wife and children.

P.S: His name is laughably ridiculous, IMO
Last edited by captainoid at Apr 19, 2008,
Well Matt Heafy was never cool... I cant stand that guy
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by blackflag49
Dimebag used to be pretty cool.. now it's like, WTF..

yeah i know its like dude where the hell are all the notes man!
LIVERPOOL FC
Quote by freakpower21
Zakk Wylde looks like a biker because his mother is a biker.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.