by now i think everyone knows about or knows of the program "fruity loops"
what are you supposed to call programs like that?
and does anyone know where i can get a free one like that.. like a full version of it.
Quote by maggot9779
Digital Audio Workstation

Isn't a DAW the whole computer on which you've got all of these softwares on??

I'ld call Fruity Loops an Audio Sequencing and Editing software.