i just won a merit award for a guitar solo in a fine arts competition by playing paganinis 5th caprice. ya this is a brag but i have to admit im enjoying myself right now. ill try to have a video up on my profile soon, maybe not of me playing at the competition but of me just playing paganini
empty the bullets from the chamber
Good on ya!
I wouldna told the pit though, someone will find someway top flame you... Not me I'm proud of ya! But someone...
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Well, that's good for you! I'm in a **** mood!

Piss poor! I wish I was doing something useful in the guitar world, my creativity went to the ****ter...

Congrats
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by ValoRhoads
Good on ya!
I wouldna told the pit though, someone will find someway top flame you... Not me I'm proud of ya! But someone...

yea i dont give a crap anymore, thats just the pit what do ya expect
Quote by guylee
excellent. classical guitar is easily some of the hardest **** i've ever heard. good job, my friend. good job.

no kidding, i got to the point where i could play it pretty well but i screwed up when i got nervous in front of the judges, which is why i wont be posting that video lol. apparently it wasnt that bad though or i wouldnt have won
Good for you!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Dauntless
no kidding, i got to the point where i could play it pretty well but i screwed up when i got nervous in front of the judges, which is why i wont be posting that video lol. apparently it wasnt that bad though or i wouldnt have won

everyone screws up a little in front of judges. i practiced a bassoon piece for months and had it down perfectly. but when i audtioned with it, ui botched it horribly. still got second chair though.

anyway, what i'm trying to say is, those things also test how well you do under pressure. Sounds like you did a pretty damn good job though.
Quote by CrazyDavey
Tell someone who cares?

Yeah, I'm that guy who had to ruin it.

And your my hero