Wassabi fellow UGer's! My name is Aaron (people call me Hessian or Hesh) and I play Guitar for a hard rock Band Called Dog Faced Gods on Voodoo Nation Records. We are a nationally touring act, and have played to crowds of 7000+ with other artists ranging from the Misfits and Brand new Sin to tech N9ne and E40. We sell internationally, and have been honored to have the oppurtunity to visit Paris,Cannes and Amsterdam in our travels. We have won a few awards in various categories in ceremonies nationwide, and recieve national airplay on various radio stations, as well as play on digital music television channels.

Feel free to check us out and let us know what you think! Please do not troll/spam or make rude comments for the sake of being rude. We like to hang out on tour, so if we are hitting your city this summer let us know!

A few links for you:

Dog Faced Gods Official Website
Dog Faced Gods Myspace Profile
Dog Faced Gods Photo Gallery
Dog Faced Gods Youtube Videos
Dog Faced Gods - "Meltdown" Music Video
Dog Faced Gods EPK
Voodoo Nation Records
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. . ."
Last edited by TheHessian at Jun 18, 2008,
Testament = dog faced gods
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
That's where the name came from - as a suggestion from a friend of the band
edit: We all like testament as well, though we sound nothing like them. Our tastes are quite diverse individually
Last edited by TheHessian at Apr 19, 2008,
lol cool
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
wassabi! We won two music awards and have recently re-designed our website! Stop by and check it out! Wo0Ho0!

-Hesh