What do you guys think about this Mesa amp selling on Ebay? It seems like a pretty good deal, but my dad is freaking out about it not working right or something. Tell me what you guys think. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-TRIPLE-RECTIFIER-SOLO-HEAD-100-3CH-GUITAR-AMP_W0QQitemZ230243761829QQihZ013QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
"This (item/unit/device) is USED! It was powered up in store but we did not do extensive testing to make sure that it is working like NEW or to factory specifications."

Get them to test it better before you buy it.
They do have impeccable feedback, by the way.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Its got four days to go, the price is gonna go up a lot.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
unless you're playing very large shows, you don't need a triple rec anyways.
Hell i barely needed a dual rec to play shows for 2000+ people.
it's not going to sound good unless it's cranked.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I wish my amp wasn't 50W. I have no idea what I'd do with 150.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
"This (item/unit/device) is USED! It was powered up in store but we did not do extensive testing to make sure that it is working like NEW or to factory specifications."

Get them to test it better before you buy it.
They do have impeccable feedback, by the way.

I actually got my 5150 II with a matching cab for 850 + 100 for shipping a couple of months ago from this place. I was kinda hesitant when I read that but went ahead and bid and won. They had it at my doorstep in less than a week and it worked and sounds great. If your sure that is the amp you want I'd go for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260204498322
Quote by zekk
Its got four days to go, the price is gonna go up a lot.

This guys right though. Those last few minutes the bids are gonna jump up there.
Last edited by nate23 at Apr 19, 2008,
Thanks for the advice, guys! I will try to see if I can get them to test it out a little more, but I'm just worried about the price going up super high at the moment, lol.
well take a look at the other prices the triple recto's are going for. thats the price that one will go for, thats how eBay works.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
well take a look at the other prices the triple recto's are going for. thats the price that one will go for, thats how eBay works.

Yea, I'm thinking at least $1,000 or higher. Bummer, but maybe I can make a deal with my dad.