is it advisable to buy strings in bulk (box sets) since they come cheaper?
is there a possibility of oxidization or rusting even if you haven't open them?
No they wont oxidize. It is advisable. I have a hard time talking myself into buying 10 sets and shelling out $35 or whatever.
The ddarrios come sealed in plastic so going bad isnt likely to happen and may seem steep to pay 30 bucks for 10 sets but thats 3 bucks a set instead of 6 or 7 bucks at a store. If you use alot of strings its worth it.
Quote by FinalDivinity
I usually buy a few sets of strings, then try different guages/brands. There is a lack of variety when buying in bulk...

But once you've found your gauge that's most comfortable to you, then it makes sense to buy them in bulk. That's what I wanna do as soon as I'm done trying out brands (I've discovered 10-52 is my gauge for standard, and 11-52 for dropped tunings).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
wheres a good website to buy bulk strings?

I don't really care much about the brand, but i usually play dadarrios
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
yeah Ive been looking around, so far musicians friend does seem to be the cheapest. I was just wondering if any other sites had a little better deal.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'