I'm a working guitarist as in i'm not a professional guitarist but I am starting an apprenticeship in the building industry. I am at school at work during the week. When i work i find the day so long and energy draining that i am 2 tired in the evenings to play guitar, which is when i love to play..has anyone here en counted similar problems, and if so how did you overcome them..Any advice would be much appreciated thanx
I work as a Labourer 5-6days a week 10-12hr days!

Take some pep-pills & wash 'em down with a 4pack of Red-Bull
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan

Take some pep-pills & wash 'em down with a 4pack of Red-Bull

Red bull is a really bad idea, people have died from it by staying up long hours with that. Causes heart problems.

I'd say go for more natural resources, like tea or something. Taste good too
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I work in a factory and the thought of doin that for the rest of my days motivates me to keep playin and improving.
Quote by gunners fan

I read that as Labrador, and I was just thinking that would be a fantastic job.

But alas, it isn't possible.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by shakin'cakes
Red bull is a really bad idea, people have died from it by staying up long hours with that. Causes heart problems.I'd say go for more natural resources, like tea or something. Taste good too

Uhh ohh! I'm Phucked then!
I once drank 8 red bull before playing footy! I got man of the match though
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.