So, I have a doubt.
I recently bought a used Fender Standard STratocaster for 300 dolars. I live in Brasi, and here that is worth around R$2000 (USS 1200-1500) but since i bought it, i met the Squier Jagmaster, and i fell in love with it, and ive been kicking myself about the room if i should sell my strat and get the squier...what do you guys think?

oh yeah, my father wont let em probably and will beat me up, but i can deal with that
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
keep the Fender.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Sell the strat, buy the Squier, buy a strat copy that looks similiar to the guitar you have now, he'll never know the difference...
if u do sell ur strat and get that squier garbage, you will do one of the dumbest moves here on UG in like the past....week....

don't do it! there is much more quality in ur strat. unless ur playing in a surf music band or Nirvana cover band, i dont see any reason to do it. be smart.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
A Jagmaster wouldn't be very good for surf, as it lacks all the things about a Jaguar that make it suited for surf rock...

Standards are MIM Strats, right? If you like the Jagmaster better, get it. I like mine, the smaller neck helps my crappy reach.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
You have to know that the jagmaster is a vintage modified squier those kick the mim's asses (yes i own a Vintage modified strat ) And i'm a squier defender (didnt the name suggest) squier's aren't always worse then fender and if you like the squier better just buy it why play something that you dont like
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H