Something weird happened.
I was spending the night at my friend's house and I got up to take a piss.

When I got in the bathroom I started to get a little light headed and dizzy, this didn't really bother me because for the past year or so I've been having slight dizzy spells when ever I got up out of bed (which I had just done) and this was feeling exactly the same, until I had just finished and then I woke up lying in his bathroom floor passed out.
I was only out for a few seconds, then I got up to wash my hands when I blacked out again, but this time I woke up with a huge gash in my head about 2 inches wide.

So I called my mom at about 9:00 AM and she took me to the emergency room where they gave me a cat scan to see if I had any brain damage or fractures from the fall, a blood test because I had a fever that they couldn't explain, and 5 staples in the back of my head.

They said the cat scan came back fine, no brain damage or anything.

When the blood test results came back they said that my white blood cell count was low and that they wanted to do a lumbar puncture to drain spinal fluid to see if I had some sort of abnormal virus and blood cultures, which is where they took about 4 ketchup sized bottles full of my blood to run further tests.

The lumbar puncture went well, but the blood cultures take a few days to test and they'll call if something shows up.

If nothing does, then they said they couldn't really explain why any of the stuff that was happening to me was.

Here's a pic of the staples in my head.

inb4AIDS.

that sucks man, i hope everything's ok.
those staples are wicked btw.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Damn dude that sucks. Four ketchup bottles of blood? Somehow I feel that that is over exaggerated. Still that sounds ****ty. The staples in the head are Br00ta1 and M3Ta1 though.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Damn!!!So like did his parents hear you when you fell like when you blackedout?Im guessing it should of made a pretty loud "Thump".
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Anemia?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
I blacked out once during school, but I had my backpack on and didnt hit my head on the ceramic floor.
Quote by NorfIrIon
Anemia?

Nope, I have a lack of white blood cells, Anemia is a lack of red blood cells.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
****, that's some harsh stuff.

One time I stayed round my mate's house, I wet the bed

Please go into more detail, what did you do when you realised?!
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
damn, ive gotten light-headed and dizzy a lot but thats never happened...

hope everything works out for you man
I breathe air.
now i'm freaked out cuz last month the exact same thing happened to me (sick, took a piss, woke up on the floor) but i didn't pass out a second time. i hope everything turns out alright
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

wow, looks nasty. i passed out in the bathroom and hit my head too once, but thankfully i'm so thick-skulled that i just got a bit of a bruise from the edge of the bath, lol.

hope it all turns out ok.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by coffeeguy9
This sounds like the beginning of an episode of House.

Just be glad it's not Lupus.

Has anyone on House ever actually HAD Lupus?

That sucks. I hope everything goes well.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.