My Ceriatone 36 Watt head (and Marshall Celestion loaded cab) Sounds Awesome with the Volume up high, problem is i cant always have it that loud . is there any Good attentuator (sp?) That wont sacrifice a lot of the tone but also lower the wattage, or a Good OD pedal?

As well, I cant figure out how to make my distortion pedal work with it it just acts like a Killswitch when i turn it on, and when i turn the Level knob up the amp just starts making noise, but no guitar sound.
Quote by Tubyboulin
My Ceriatone 36 Watt head (and Marshall Celestion loaded cab) Sounds Awesome with the Volume up high, problem is i cant always have it that loud . is there any Good attentuator (sp?) That wont sacrifice a lot of the tone but also lower the wattage, or a Good OD pedal?

As well, I cant figure out how to make my distortion pedal work with it it just acts like a Killswitch when i turn it on, and when i turn the Level knob up the amp just starts making noise, but no guitar sound.

Distortion pedal sounds broken.

Attenuators are THD Hotplate or the Weber line.

An OD and an Attenuator will give you totally different results.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Quote by Cofflecakes
Distortion pedal sounds broken.

Attenuators are THD Hotplate or the Weber line.

An OD and an Attenuator will give you totally different results.

i know, an Attentuator lowers wattage so the signal will start to distort sooner, and an OD pedal just does that no matter the volume Correct?

And ill check out those attenuators

EDIT: From some googling, the THD looks Awesome, but the Weber line appears to be some kind of Border in Austria
Last edited by Tubyboulin at Apr 19, 2008,