I have a Squire and I wanna get into doing some horse whinneys and some other cool whammy stunts. But I'm worried that I might break my guitar if I go down to low. I know it's a cheap guitar but if i break it I'm most deffinatly not ganna be able to get another one anytime soon.

Anybody got an answer?
this thread is what she said. and you should be fine so long as you don't shoot it to the body too much
I would definitely not be doing dive bombs with a squire just for the fact that it will put it horribly out of tune. Get good on the squire and if you still feel like letting out your inner Dimebag, just get a guitar with a Floyd on it somewhere down the line.
forget what the guys above me said, bend that thing and bend it HARD. if it breaks, so what, its a squier. get alot of extra strings, springs, a tuner, and maybe even locking tuners if you think its worth it. the world needs more whammyage.
Yeah, i would trend lightly with that whammy bar. If you divebomb next thing you know you have an empty guitar strap around your neck, and the guitars next is flung across your room.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

dude!!
no worries on divebombs.
i thought the same thing when i had a squier, i was like aww ****e am i gonna break this thing er what.
so after six months of random divebombs.. i bought a new guitar, not because the squier broke... but no one keeps a knockoff fender for very long.
but seriously.. divebomb your ass off bro.
dont worry about it
disasterpiece
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
dude!!
no worries on divebombs.
i thought the same thing when i had a squier, i was like aww ****e am i gonna break this thing er what.
so after six months of random divebombs.. i bought a new guitar, not because the squier broke... *but no one keeps a knockoff fender for very long.*
but seriously.. divebomb your ass off bro.
dont worry about it

LOL HELL YEAH!!
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
squires don't break....ever
just stuff some more springs into the tremolo, i think they give you two extra ones when you buy the guitar
Quote by djuta
squires don't break....ever
just stuff some more springs into the tremolo, i think they give you two extra ones when you buy the guitar

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by alexjulia
forget what the guys above me said, bend that thing and bend it HARD. if it breaks, so what, its a squier. get alot of extra strings, springs, a tuner, and maybe even locking tuners if you think its worth it. the world needs more whammyage.
if he uses this advice and brakes his guitar he wont have anything to play for a while, as the OP said.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share...
ummmm homeboy heres an idea www.rondomusic.com they have cheap knockoffs but they have some with Floyds for cheap roughly 150$ so i owuld do that and save the squire