there bad ****ing ass right... dude anyone that can bring back the classics that powerful has my vote. damn

tell me what you think
I've never really heard much of their stuff, but I'm going to see them at a festival next month
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
My friend just gave me one of their albums, they REALLY remind me of AC/DC which is not a bad thing, I think I might check out some of their other stuff.
I saw them live last week. They put on a good show. It seemed like they were 2x louder than the other 3 bands there.
they sound soo much like AC/DC
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Squier Stratocaster
Marshall MG30DFX

Gear Fund - £97
exactly they blow me away... i wish more people would stand up and do this.. im so sick of all these hardcore bands it all sounds the same. not saying hardcore is bad because its not just want something new
I don't see them getting much farther than having tons of tweens as their fanbase though... Their sound has been done 100 times before.
Quote by kris323
im so sick of all these hardcore bands it all sounds the same.

It all sounds the same but Airborn sounds...different from everything else?

Airborn's sound has been done so many times it's just getting old.
Quote by buckethead_jr

It all sounds the same but Airborn sounds...different from everything else?

Airborn's sound has been done so many times it's just getting old.

+1
Quote by AthenasGhost
I don't see them getting much farther than having tons of tweens as their fanbase though... Their sound has been done 100 times before.

+1

and it shall be done 100 more
Quote by Storer
they sound soo much like AC/DC

its because there both pub rock bands
Mate I saw them in Febuary at Rock City...
Ace... I got my ticket signed by the whole band and then got invited to their back stage room with the whole band and my mate... all cause we skipped the barrier when the security guard wasn't looking!

picture link to prove it xD
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=97094137&albumID=544951&imageID=20755625