I don't know why but lately I've been feeling like I'm kinda waiting for something or maybe even someone yet I don't really know what/ who. Then I thought about something, most people seem to always be living their life with an objective ahead thus looking forward to something; other times, they wait for someone. So do you guys ever get that feeling? And also am I actually making any sense?

BTW, I also think this feeling of waiting for something/someone is what most people describe as a feeling of emptiness. Thoughts?
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
So basically you feel like your life is pointless as of right now?
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
^lol

its the revolution, my friend...

thats what youre waiting for.

and it starts next Wednesday at 1:15.... see you then
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
not at all, just that I'm waiting for something but I dont seem to know what that something is. Yet.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Matrix?
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
Matrix?

DONT TELL HIM YET!!!!!!

HES NOT READY!!
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
My life is pointless, and boring as hell.

All I have to look forward to is moving back to B.C. (if I can get a place) and getting high speed... WOoooo
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I know I actually do look forward to it and I haven't been down for a pretty good while so far. It's just like a careless thought, like I dont care that much yet its intriguing.
PM for details.

Quote by miguelito2729
I know I actually do look forward to it and I haven't been down for a pretty good while so far. It's just like a careless thought, like I dont care that much yet its intriguing.

How old are you?
Quote by Early Cuyler
^lol

I'll be there. Actually, just make sure you PM me a day before. And some info would be cool too.

EDIT: I'm 17, in college, no longer a virgin, culturally rich and generally optimistic about most stuff.
PM for details.

I started feeling the same way ever since Spring started, snow melted it got nice out, that's when I started feeling like I should be doing something.. I figured I should get a job, then have the goal to save up for something, I think I'm going to get this kids guitar, he has a BC Rich Special Edition worth around $2k, and he's selling it for $350, he said he'd hold it until mid summer for me.

I also gave myself the goal to learn as much theory as possible (that I don't already know) by the end of the summer, and at the end of the summer I want to make a whole instrumental song (I've been playing for only 2 years) consisting of mainly a guitar (rhythm and solo), a keyboard (background, by me also), and drum (by me, but done of a computer). And it has to be good, not ****. I also have to buy a keyboard...

Ever since I gave myself those goals, I started feeling a bit better.
Well that's the thing I have some really cool stuff planed for the summer like going to Corsica and France. Go to Toronto to skate and film my sponsored friend. I just feel really veg-ish.
PM for details.

Quote by miguelito2729
I'm 17, in college, no longer a virgin, culturally rich and generally optimistic about most stuff.

Well I wouldn't worry about it, you're only young, odds are that plenty of interesting stuff is going to happen to you in the next few years. Keep up the good work?
Quote by Early Cuyler
^lol

How do I join this here revolution?
Quote by imgooley
How do I join this here revolution?

Say you'll be there.
PM for details.

Quote by miguelito2729
Say you'll be there.

I'll be thar

What is it that we are revolving?
Only HE knows....

FOR NOW. Early Cuyler knows more.
PM for details.