I hope this doesn't show up twice...my computer sucks.

Anyway, I think everyone was a little evil when they were little, so post your stories.

I remember there used to be a ton of caterpillars by a tree next to my house. I used to burn them with matches, pull them apart, squeeze them so their guts flew out of their faces or squeez their guts onto other caterpillars.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Your mom

(will now read thread)

Haha I would get ants and burn them alive (didn't every bored kid do this though?)

Light stuff on fire... can't really think of much.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i tried to fly and basically hung myself. woohooooo!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
i tried to fly and basically hung myself. woohooooo!

That's not as sadistic as it is, say, stupid.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
i would take little rocks and scratch drawings into the paint job of random cars...haha oops
my gear
gibson sg special faded
epiphone gts1275 double neck
ibanez artcore as73 semihollow
gtx 53 bass
alvarez rd8 acoustic
marshall mg250dfx
ibanez tb25r
fender rumble 15
digitech rp250
digitech, boss, and dunlop effects
used to try to catch live flies then rip their wings off and watch em walk around, also, one time i was at my friends house with a little red ryder bb gun, shot a garter snake like 50 times with it, the gun wasnt powerful at all so it was a slow, painful death, more like torture than execution
I did the whole burning insects with a microscope thing.
I also used to catch and kill small fish and then stick firecrackers in their mouths and eyes.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
I stepped on ants and bugs intentionally... . I also put two ants in a mug and made them fight, haha.
repeatedly pissed on our kitchen floor and in all the house plants....
ran around spitting grape juice at people after our brand new carpeting was put in...
would lock all the doors to the bedrooms in the house and close them so people couldn't get in them...
etc...its the little things that drive people crazy.
i took an ax and gave my mother 40 whacks and when i saw what i had done i gave my father 41

pretty fked up
Quote by Mr. B
I killed my cousins dog with a wrench.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I remember stomping on ants. Also having "bug wars" where we would put two insects in a jar and watch them fight.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
After we had sex ed at school, me and my best friend taught my little brother to go round the house yelling 'Condom! Condom!' at the top of his voice...he didn't know what it meant...my mother did not appreciate it.
Quote by TooFast

It was a smaller dog, still scary as ****. It bit my leg, and i was working on a paintball gun with this toolkit so i grabbed a wrench and hit it on the head. didnt mean to kill it.
When I was five I kidnapped a 27 year old. I tied her to my bed and object raped her with a fishtank. Then I let her go... but as she walked away I spit at her... ha ha bitch
The first year we lived in the house I grew up in, I was about seven or eight, and we had this massive ladybug infestation. I would collect them and torture them in a variety of ways, including drowing them in hair products, stabbing needles through them, and burning them with matches. I still feel terrible, because I must have killed over a hundred ladybugs that spring.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Flushed stuff down toilets to make them overflow.
I remember taking a whole roll of paper towels and tossed them in a toilet then flushing them.
I've never been evil to animals or anything like that. I was always pretty reserved when I was younger.
And I played starcraft all the time, so...
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by CorvetteRick
You're the king... I was 12 before I did the exact same thing.

Ive already graduated to mass murder... and im only 16... you need to start catching up.
I never killed animals, i became a vegetarian it a young age because i love animals.. im cuddling with my 4 lb 6 oz maltese in my bed while posting this so soft..

The worst i've done. hmm.. well i pissed on someone b4.. oh and threw a waterballoon at a motorcycler when he drove by... hit him.. what if he had crashed? i was dumb

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Man you guys are ****ed up jk
yea i used to do the whole insect thing ie burn them
me and my cousin would each get a bug and make them fight to see who would win
once i shot a squirel with a bb gun but it was so cheap the bb hit him in the head the squirell did a backflip and then went into a seizure i lol´d
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by CorvetteRick
Sh|t, I'm 19 and best I can do is kill a couple commies every few months.

Why commies... why not commons...

or hippies