Well you can buy this stuff called velcro. And then glue it to the back, and then... wait, why didn't you think of this??

Velcro strips - $2.00
Bottle of Glue - $2.50

total project cost, NOT $20

there ya go.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I did a ghetto job of this once. I took four screws and I screwed them in on each side of the wah has a screw pressing against it. It wasn't too pretty, but it worked.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Øttər
Well you can buy this stuff called velcro. And then glue it to the back, and then... wait, why didn't you think of this??

Velcro strips - $2.00
Bottle of Glue - $2.50

total project cost, NOT $20

there ya go.
In most cases, your idea won't work.
Wah pedals have feet to keep them from slipping on the floor.
The velcro won't attach properly to the feet.

TS, IF the feet can be removed, the easiest way would be to remove the feet, and use shorter screws to attach the baseplate to the pedal. Then attach the velcro to the base of the pedal and to the pedal board. Glue can be messy and is usually not necessary. Self adhesive peel and stick velcro works fine.

If the feet on your pedal are attached directly by adhesive to the baseplate, then cut a piece of wood, masonite, plastic, or w/e the same thickness as the baseplate. Cut holes or notches for the feet. Use velcro to attach the pedal to the wood and to attach the wood to the pedal board. That way, it can easily be removed and used separately.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
What I did was take 2 pieces of wood the same thickness as the rubber feet on my wah pedal, about 3/4 to 1 inch wide (depth?) and cut to length the same as the width of my wah pedal.
I used double stick tape to hold the wood to the pedal. Then I used the velcro on the wood pieces. I also used a black sharpie to color the wood. I put the pieces at each end of the pedal (both pieces were in between the rubber feet).
Or do SomeoneYouKnew's first suggestion.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by CodeMonk
I used double stick tape to hold the wood to the pedal.
I like this idea. That gives you less thickness of velcro, so it will be a little more stable. You could attach the wood to the board with double-stick, then velcro to the pedal, if you wanted to easily remove the pedal and use it separately.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.