Hey guys, I'm actually looking to update my clothing line but it seems like I'm stuck. I'm trying to come up with fresh and creative ideas but I just can't get it down on paper (or computer for that matter )

Ok anyways, what kind of programs are available that I would be able to make designs like this?

Thanks.
photoshop.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
well, seeing as you asked for photoshop gurus, i'd assume that photoshop might be a good program to start with

seriously though, it's talent, not the program, that makes pictures like that (or whatever...i personally don't like those much but whatever floats your boat ). i mean, there isn't a magic "this button instantly produces an awesome picture" program.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
well, seeing as you asked for photoshop gurus, i'd assume that photoshop might be a good program to start with

seriously though, it's talent, not the program, that makes pictures like that (or whatever...i personally don't like those much but whatever floats your boat ). i mean, there isn't a magic "this button instantly produces an awesome picture" program.

True, true

I guess I was looking more on the lines of some help, maybe some links to tutorials or something?

I basically suck at it
um thats kind of like saying
"im really bad at guitar, any one know a great guitar i can buy so i can improve?"
Quote by tehREALcaptain
"im really bad at guitar, any one know a great guitar i can buy so i can improve?"

Not really, it's like me saying, "oh hey guys do you know of a good guitar lesson book I could start off with?"

All I'm looking for are some tutorials.
Quote by tehREALcaptain

Eh not so much. For that kind of work, I'd say Adobe Illustrator would be the best tool because you can size them any way you want, especially for printing on large scales like shirts.

Illustrator is probably the least user-friendly program ever made, though. You could use Photoshop but that limits you to working in a specific canvas size.
I agree. Adobe Illustrator is really the best program. I use it in school in my graphic design program and it can do alot.
That looks like it was drawn by hand and then colored in Photoshop. If you want Photoshop tutorials, why not just go to Google and type in 'Photoshop tutorials'? There are hundreds of tools in Photoshop man. You need a book to know everything. Tutorials will only get you so far.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
yeah, google tutorials. i personally prefer to figure stuff out for myself, and photoshop is a wonderful program, but i suppose it could be a touch daunting at first. i've been using it since i've had a computer, and thus sort of figured out how to do stuff, which i find fun, but i'm sure there are good tutorials on how to draw/colour etc in PS.

there's one, i can't remember what it's called...i think it's for drawing anime style stuff but it's got some good tips on colouring and so on. erm... http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm. try that
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy