a while back i submitted a review on ellingtons ep 'the joy we keep in'. can you tell me why it got rejected? can i fix it up and re-submit?
Did you give everything 10's? Because if so, that may be why. It's not good to be bias with reviews.
im not sure, can't quite remember. im sure i had different ratings for each part
Well assuming it wasn't bias, and you used correct grammar, I have no idea why sorry.
Incorrect information about the band?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Cam Dude
a while back i submitted a review on ellingtons ep 'the joy we keep in'. can you tell me why it got rejected? can i fix it up and re-submit?

This. Except my review was for Powderfinger's latest album 'Dream Days At The Hotel Existence'. And I know for sure I had perfect grammar/spelling/etc. (at least better than most of the reviews I've read on here...) and gave at the most a single ten (I can't remember really). I'm pretty sure I followed all the guidelines set out in that blog as well. Any chance of being able to resubmit? Or at least a reason for being declined?

Thanks...