We all know the game "stackers" at the boardwalk or arcades where you have to stack blocks to win a prize. Im sure most of you know this game is rigged to only let 1/400 or so players win but I WAS SO CLOSE! On the last row i swear i made it but it seemed almost impossible! I was so pissed off. Anyway, share your experience with this addictive, yet cheap game.

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
Yeah it's definitely rigged, in my opinion. I've spent $10 trying to win that damn game
I was at a bowling alley with some friends and one kid was ****ing crazy at it. He got to like the last row on his first try. Was very impressive to say the least.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I read it as "slackers" and thought this thread was going to be about your dislike of the lazy.
Last edited by Chobes at Apr 20, 2008,
My friend wasted $30 on it at a theme park. I think it's clearly rigged to let you get to the last row and then not let you get it so you keep playing.
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club