Hi UG!

Here's a video of Elise and me playing Orion by Metallica.
My mom filmed it for some extra "dynamics" haha!
I played the bass lick and solo too, just on my guitar though.
We worked pretty hard on this and love to hear what you think!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-mYkXdQwylo

Thanks for watching!
wow. i am honestly shocked. very good job.

two girls playing Metallica (and doing a great job) = hot
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Fantastic job. Even for people who can play the whole thing with a camera going with no fluffs is a feat, for a 7plus minute song, with really tight harmonising. Can't think of anything else other than that it's a perfect recording as far as I can see, great tone too.

If your interested in original material, give a crit back https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12999027#post12999027
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Some of the bends were kind of wild and I really dislike the last solo. Like I said, it was played well, I'm not saying you guys didn't do the song well. It's just not a good solo to me that you put in at the end.
I think you guys did a good job. I'm not really a metallica person(i hate them) but theres not really anything wrong with this. maybe a bit sloppy on the bending and vibrato. other than that its good.

Nice job ladies
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I'm not a massive fan of metallica but i thought you dudettes were awesome! how long you been playing for?
Thanks!
We've both been playing for a little more than 2,5 years now.
Wow, you both are really good. Definitely keep it up. If thats only with 2.5 years of playing, you definitely both have potential to go far. Everything was really good, I didnt like the tone too much though, I think it was way too bassy in my opinion. But the playing itself was great, I couldnt catch onto too many mistakes, and it was especially good for just being run through in one take.
Quote by zanz1bar

two girls playing Metallica (and doing a great job) = hot

AGREED!
My God! This is awesome. By the time you're my age you'll be the fastest guitarist alive. Don't ever stop.