I have a randall and marshall amp ( i am selling the marshall i like the randall more somehow) really cheap got em oth for bout 200 bucks

and a Fat strat.
i have a bogner uberschall amp and a fender jaguar HH guitar.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
i've got a vox ad50vt 2x12 amp, and an epiphone elitist les paul custom.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Desert Yellow RG550 and a Carvin TS100 and TN100 running through a Vader 2x12 cab.

I love the tone of this set-up. There's DiMarzio EVOs in the RG550. I've got a few other guitars as well, but hardly ever use them outside of alternate tunings or backups.
Nice. I have a Burny LP, a Squire Strat (that I never play anymore) and a Fender Acoustic ( new this year). I push them through my Line 6 Spider 2 112 amp (which is ok but would like to up grade to a tube amp one day soon).
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
I have an Epihpone Special II and a Fender Frontman 25R............... I know.... Im working on it.... And im poor.
jackson dinky dkmgt, squier strat, ibanez xiphos (which im trying to sell so i can replace my...) ... marshall MG15
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade(head). Rogue GS100R(currently used as a cab until I get a good one).

Epi LP
Epi G-400
Fender MIA Fat Strat
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR(my new toy )
Yamaha FG700S acoustic
Various other electrics and acoustics that are being worked on.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
beringer cube60. BC rish warlock-bronze, Ibanez (starter kit guitar, really crappy), as well as the amp that came in the kit.
BC Rich NJ Exotic Classic Rich Bich (Dave Mustaine livewires)
Gibson Les Paul Studio (Duncan Jazz/Jazz)
Line 6 HD147 halfstack
I've got a Peavey Bandit 112 with the Transtube mumbo jumbo. Buying a Peavey 5150 212 combo here soon.

As for the guitars, I have one metallic jewel blue Tradition S-20 (check the sig) and a Teisco ET-200 for some bluesier stuff. Hoping to buy a B.C. Rich Mockingbird of some sort sometime after the 5150.
Quote by Looneylew2
I have a randall and marshall amp ( i am selling the marshall i like the randall more somehow) really cheap got em oth for bout 200 bucks

and a Fat strat.

your point being?

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
your point being?

*reported*

Steven xD Don't be a douche he's just a n00b :P be easy on him
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Dizeaz2112
I've got a Peavey Bandit 112 with the Transtube mumbo jumbo. Buying a Peavey 5150 212 combo here soon.

As for the guitars, I have one metallic jewel blue Tradition S-20 (check the sig) and a Teisco ET-200 for some bluesier stuff. Hoping to buy a B.C. Rich Mockingbird of some sort sometime after the 5150.

How do you like the bandit, and how do the cleans sound?
I've been looking for a new amp recently, and that one caught my eye. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.
I've got a Ibanez GRX40 , Epiphone LP Junior, Home Made Hybrid and a Kustom DART 10
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
At the mo, Gibby LP and a home-made valve amp. Will be getting my uncle's Marshall Plexi at the end of May though
I've got an SX strat through a Vox AD50 1x12, But will have a Mexican Tele by next week
Read signature..
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
same here.. read sig
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless

Bluesbreaker
American Strat HSS
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Crane965
How do you like the bandit, and how do the cleans sound?
I've been looking for a new amp recently, and that one caught my eye. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.

It's a great SS practice amp. The built in overdrive isn't anything to be proud of, but when does a SS amp ever have good overdrive?

Cleans don't exist on the high gain input. It's got this slight crunch to it. The low gain input is better than the high gain, but in no way comparable to say...a Fender amp.

All in all, great practice amp. I'm actually selling mine to help pay for the 5150/6505, whichever I happen to find. So if you do decide to buy one, hit me up.
I have low end crap. But whatever I only have been playing for a year and a half.
This is my Signature.
Esp f-50 (is probably going to be sold and replaced by a better guitar by the end of summer.)
An epiphone valve junior amp.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Check my sig. Looking into getting a ENGL Fireball though.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
'96 Fender MIJ Tele and a Peavey Bandit 112
Great guitar, damn good amp (for SS)
Squier Affinity Series Strat with Maple Neck.
Peavey Backstage Amp.

I'll get a good, bigger amp soon, and probably a better guitar next year or so.
Quote by Hultan

Bluesbreaker
American Strat HSS

...whoa...

My gear's in my sig - does anyone else use Laney HCMs? Seems to be only me and my best mate use them (he has an HCM15R, but's made in China and mine's made in UK )

Imo, the HCM's a pretty decent SS amp - the overdrive's nothing spectacular, but definitely has a nice crunch, and the Laney amp is very versatile. It also has a preset unique tone, which I quite like. Oh, and the clean channel is extremely powerful - very strong sound that feels like someone is hitting you round the head with a set of chimes. Sounds waaaay more powerful than 30 watts, but that's just my opinion.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Last edited by quantum leap at Apr 20, 2008,
See siggy.

Quote by Hultan

Bluesbreaker
American Strat HSS

Oh.......... my............
>_>
<_<
*runs to go steal Bluesbreaker*
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Apr 20, 2008,
marshall 1959slp
kustom something or other
and an old mako reverb amp

'61 Gibson SG
Gibson Les Paul Custom w/ 3rd humbucker
i've come to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and i'm all out of bubblegum
Quote by quantum leap
...whoa...

My gear's in my sig - does anyone else use Laney HCMs? Seems to be only me and my best mate use them (he has an HCM15R, but's made in China and mine's made in UK )

Imo, the HCM's a pretty decent SS amp - the overdrive's nothing spectacular, but definitely has a nice crunch, and the Laney amp is very versatile. It also has a preset unique tone, which I quite like. Oh, and the clean channel is extremely powerful - very strong sound that feels like someone is hitting you round the head with a set of chimes. Sounds waaaay more powerful than 30 watts, but that's just my opinion.

I have an HCMB15 for my bass. Its good, but I've nothing to compare it to- its my first bass amp. Its good for the price, even has a built in compressor
I used some laney guitar amps in the mid 90's and I rated them.

My kit (bit more detailed than sig):
mid 90's Fender MIJ Photoflame 60's reissue strat, Rosewood neck, Tobacco Sunburst
Mid 90's marshall Valvestate VS65R Combo
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!
I have a Marshall SearchBar with a Fender EndofThreadCaster.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch