Anyway I made a last fm. account but the problem is I don't know how to show my songs on my itunes playlist...

It brings up my sisters playlist plays... Does anyone know how I can swicth which play list it keeps track of.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
last.fm scrobbles what you are currently listening to so whatever you are listening to at that moment it is saved onto your profile so start listening to your music and not your sisters :P
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer
last.fm scrobbles what you are currently listening to so whatever you are listening to at that moment it is saved onto your profile so start listening to your music and not your sisters :P

exactly. just stop the last.fm client you have on your computer when you're not using it. problem solved.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
you can also just set it to not scrobble when you're not using the computer

edit: yathat^
signed,
your favorite poster
No it is keeping track of the stuff I have listen to since I DL lastfm. but it saved all my sisters Itunes plays... So I have like 1500 plays of Sublime and I dont like Sublime lol
add me if you wish...
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
No it is keeping track of the stuff I have listen to since I DL lastfm. but it saved all my sisters Itunes plays... So I have like 1500 plays of Sublime and I dont like Sublime lol

yeah. turn off the scrobbler when your not using it. problem solved.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
NO it brought up my sisters plays before I even listen to one song when I had Last fm. She never listens to songs on the computer... She already had 1500 sublime plays before we had Last fm.
add me if you wish...