Well pit, I come to you for moral advice. I was sitting at my computer minding my business, then out of the corner of my eye I see something crawling on the floor, I turn and look its a pretty big black spider. Now at first I was gonna let it go and carry on to wherever it wanted. If I didn't bother it, then it would just bother me at night, or my family members, but we wouldn't know, we'd be asleep. But I never seen that kinda spider before. To make a long story short I stepped on the spider. I could have guided it outside but I don't like playing with insects/bugs. Unless they are the nice ones. But yea I stepped on it, and a couple minutes after I did, I started feeling kinda down and all, I was like man. Poor spider, one second its crawling along a dining room floor, then comes a fag (I'm not gay, but I'm sure that spider was calling me a fag at the moment my shoe was over its body) and kills it. It was kinda depressing. So would you have stepped on it or what? Just curious. Thats all.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Last edited by societies_worm at Apr 20, 2008,
why step on it? its not gonna kill you...
I have no opinion on this matter.
Nope. I try not to kill things if I can help it. I would have just left it. Hell, I probably would have even waved.
A U S S I E
I would have killed it...I hate spiders.

But saying that, I always feel bad after killing any insect.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I would have panicked, jumped on the nearest table, and beat it from afar with a broom.

I'm afraid of spiders.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
actually, the last time i saw a spider, i put it in a jar and sealed the jar.

it took the damn thing 3 weeks to die...
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
I woulda freaked out try to grab it with about 15 paper towels, then ran to the door.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
But something about this spider told me to kill it. It just gave off this wrong vibe, like scooping it up wasn't an option. Like a spider terrorist or something, ha. But seriously, I probably couldn't have scooped it up, if I did, it might have crawled on me, and bit me or some ****. But yea I tend not to kill bugs or anything, except for this one. Oh and I am sure if was a a puny human living in a giant spider world it would have done the same to me.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
I would've stepped on it. I'm kind of a sadist.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I would have picked it up and tossed it outside...

No cleanup required :p
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Quote by Zugunruhe

i've found black widows outside my house, those things like to kill people.
You gotta realise that spiders are terrified of you. Thats why they try and run away.
You havent seen a spider untill youve seen a Funnel Web spider.. Australian. Big. Scary. Mean. Can kill a human in less than an hour if bitten.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I put spiders in the corners on my roof when I find them. I have a butt load of daddy long legs' living in my room.
And there is a small beetle crawling abound my Slayer poster.
Nah, I hate stepping on bugs. Not because I feel sorry for them, but because I hate the fact that there would be guts on my shoes.
You think you have it bad? The spiders are so big over here they have health bars.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by MedicreDemon
I woulda freaked out try to grab it with about 15 paper towels, then ran to the door.

Sounds like me!

I once had to catch a centipede with a freaking pizza box! Then I put it out in the street to get run over by a car.

Quote by Alter-Bridge
You think you have it bad? The spiders are so big over here they have health bars.

Do you have that pic by any chance? I've looked around for it but I haven't been able to find it, and I'm not looking through the demotivational picture thread just for that pic.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by diminishedtobme
If it said Line 6 on it I would.

+1
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I'd have killed it.
What if it was poisonous & it bit you then you died?
I'm pretty sure that would suck.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Quote by Zugunruhe

You never know...
You like it
I would have smashed the **** out of that spider.

AAHHHH UGH.s...s.

I hate them.
They're sick. I dont care or feel bad when I do it either.

Call me what you will, I hate spiders.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
dam you TS, now I'm imagining big hairy spiders crawling all over my feet and up my legs

I would have smashed it in a heartbeat, I hate spiders with a passion.
Quote by SOADisdabest
I probably would have set it on fire and laughed hysterically as it scrambled around on the floor.

If it was outside or in my shop, then I would have sprayed brake cleaner on it and torched the bastard. I've killed many a spider with brake cleaner and a torch.

In my room, I would have smashed it.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I would either let it be, or if it's big enough, feed it to my lizard.