Page 1 of 2
as none of you know, my birthday was april 8th and I got some pretty kick-ass stuff from some pretty kick-ass people.

Here is my cake:

I got an Xbox 360 and a Sandisk Sansa and my parents paid $200 towards a new amp
I'm very thankful for the awesome people in my life

btw post your stories/pics from b-days if ya want
My dog died on my sixteenth. I hate birthdays.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I received a muffin with a candle and a kite for my 5th birthday. It was an amazing muffin though, and the kite had spiderman all ****ing over it.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i killed my ex girlfriend on my last bday... *smile slowly forms as eye twitches*
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
i get let out of the basement on my birthday..... YEA!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
this year i friggin slept all day cause there was nothing to do. Last year, one of my best friends hooked up with the girl he knew i had a crush on while i was in the room and passed out from drinking too much, but didnt care cause he is selfish. And the year before, i slept all day cause there was nothing to do. I hate my birthday. Next year better not suck cause it is going to be my 21st.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
this year i friggin slept all day cause there was nothing to do. Last year, one of my best friends hooked up with the girl he knew i had a crush on while i was in the room and passed out from drinking too much, but didnt care cause he is selfish. And the year before, i slept all day cause there was nothing to do. I hate my birthday. Next year better not suck cause it is going to be my 21st.

lifes not all bad i hear.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
lifes not all bad i hear.

yeah , most of the time things arent bad, its just my birthdays that are for some reason pretty lame.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by grunger
my granny died on my birthday last year.

i was forgotten that day ,worst bday ever.

Wtf, I'm sigged?
...Wow, uh, thanks man.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Sweeeet cake.

I ALWAYS get guitar **** for my birthdays... kinda hoping for something different soon. It's my 18th next year... hoping to have a huge party.
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
i got my first guitar for my last b-day from my mom. i got a xbox 360 from my dad
mine was yestrday
i only really got money but my bf got me this gorgeous ring...which i postd in th realationship thread
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I got sucked off on my 16th birthday but 2 and a half years later and that's still the only blow job I ever had.
My birthday last year was crap, a whole day of waiting at a train station for my God mother because the train and the plane were late. Then we went to a restaurant and what she and my dad ate made me throw up.

This year I'm off to a week long psytrance/spiritual gathering kind of festival with people from 70 different countries going. It'll be awesome!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
my last birthday was pretty ****, but i did get a multi-fx pedal!
eh, its one day out of 365, the one where you celebrate the day you got shoved out of your mum's vagina... its not that special.
Celebrate it 9 months early... freak out your parents...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Hip Hop IS music, you bigoted asshole.

Other than that, happy belated birthday.

Gaz's cake looks fcuking sweet. Damn
My Spanish Hearts
this year i'm off to the MONTREUX JAZZ FESTIVAL to go see buddy guy and robert cray. Aswesome cake btw.
Quote by TooFast
My dog died on my sixteenth. I hate birthdays.

Damn man I'm so sorry but I laughed so hard at that post.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I had an SG cake once.

That was ages ago... yeah, I was doing it before it was cool.

Daaaamn I would actually go haulass on that!
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
My birthday last year was crap, a whole day of waiting at a train station for my God mother because the train and the plane were late. Then we went to a restaurant and what she and my dad ate made me throw up.

This year I'm off to a week long psytrance/spiritual gathering kind of festival with people from 70 different countries going. It'll be awesome!

Aw! Sweet! Psytrance is the ****!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I had an SG cake once.

That is so cute.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
We'll have to see how my birthday is next month, I'm not going to get anything, so we'll just see how the day adds up. My last few were horrible, I got my leg broken last year, and two years ago I got run over (into, I guess) by a car.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
My parents and friends all forgot my birthday this year.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by grunger
my granny died on my birthday last year.

i was forgotten that day ,worst bday ever.

Same thing happened to me when I was six. They took me to my aunt's place, and as my cake I got a Jaffa Cake with a candle in it.

I wasnt even allowed the whole Jaffa, I had to half it with my cousin
This cake... was it good?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
My 13th, my parents invited their friends over to 'suprise' me, yet i couldnt have any of mine over or anything

I also messed up my toe bad (knuckle broke and shifted down and i had an empty sack of skin pretty much for a bit until the doctor fixed it) and i ended up doing the dishes in a cast on crutches

i ended up playing guitar and sleeping all day

Oh yeah, i couldnt turn my amp on because it disturbed them on MY birthday

my 14th (this year a few weeks ago) it was kind of forgotton just a bit...

BUT

I celebrated with my friends so it was good

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Apr 20, 2008,
All ive had were cheap walmart cakes from my family. Only a few people care about it, really.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
What's with all the sucky birthdays? It's pretty much your own responsibility to let friends know and give a sweet party (I'm sorry for your losses though, I know you mostly had nothing to do with that).

Nobody puked at my 16th (legal drinking age in Holland) and I got a nice stereo. Never got a kick-ass cake like that though. Was it any good?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I had an SG cake once.

Way to steal his thunder
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Page 1 of 2