I purchased a Fender Performer Guitar Amp from a pawnshop. Its a discontinued model from the 90s.

I did some reasearch and it says it is solid state on the clean channel and tubed on the distorted channel.

How do I get to the tubes ? Its there a covering plate over it ?
-----My Rig---
-Epiphone Les Paul Studio
-BC Rick Warlock
-Washburn WR120
-Randall RH200G2 Half Stack
-Crate GX-15
-Fender Performer 650
-Digitech RP-80