Ignorant people who have to bash others in order to feel good about themselves? For example, me and the other guitarist for my band are eating at a little Japanese restaurant. While we're eating I see a guy at the table next to us (he was with 2 other dudes and 2 chicks) kinda look at me and snicker. Anyways, I know he's laughing at me for some reason or another so I'm just like "OK, whatever" well then he leans to his buddy and points to me and his buddy glances at me but sees that I'm glaring at him and looks away. After we get up and pay our checks and are walking out, the dude yells "fag" to me/us. I proceeded to shoot him the bird and tell him to **** off, but still, I hate people who do that. Sorry if this seems pointless and kinda rambling, but I just felt like venting and i figured the pit is the best place to do it.
Last edited by ASITHOS at Apr 20, 2008,
Shutup fag.

(joking)
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by ASITHOS
I proceeded to shoot him the bird

All I want to know is what this phrase means then I'll be out of your hair.

And yes those people are jerk asses.
Quote by ASITHOS
While we're eating I see a guy at the table next to us kinda look at me and snicker.

you should have that checked out
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by freedoms_stain
All I want to know is what this phrase means then I'll be out of your hair

middle finger
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by freedoms_stain
All I want to know is what this phrase means then I'll be out of your hair.

And yes those people are jerk asses.

in other words he gave him the finger
Quote by spiderjerusalem
you should have that checked out

I don't know why but that created hard lulz for me.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
haha, no, I did absolutely nothing to this guy, me and my friend just sat and ate and talked to each other the whole time. Freedom_stains, shooting the bird is a term used for giving the middle finger (I probably should have just said "gave him the middle finger" so everybody would understand it). And thrashmetal101, I can't stand having long fingernails, haha.
And Lead Guitarist, no man, I was wearing a button up shirt and jeans. The only thing I could think about was my hair, which is kinda long, of course, they were the kids who have spiked hair and polos with the collars popped
Quote by ASITHOS
Ignorant people who have to bash others in order to feel good about themselves? For example, me and the other guitarist for my band are eating a little Japanese restaurant...

I'd be more concerned about your apetite for oriental buildings, than some random kid calling you a fag
Well if they were wearing polos with popped collars, they were probably just hoping you were a fag so you could have a giganitic orgy.
Quote by ASITHOS
Ignorant people who have to bash others in order to feel good about themselves? For example, me and the other guitarist for my band are eating a little Japanese restaurant. While we're eating I see a guy at the table next to us (he was with 2 other dudes and 2 chicks) kinda look at me and snicker. Anyways, I know he's laughing at me for some reason or another so I'm just like "OK, whatever" well then he leans to his buddy and points to me and his buddy glances at me but sees that I'm glaring at him and looks away. After we get up and pay our checks and are walking out, the dude yells "fag" to me/us. I proceeded to shoot him the bird and tell him to **** off, but still, I hate people who do that. Sorry if this seems pointless and kinda rambling, but I just felt like venting and i figured the pit is the best place to do it.

maybe its because you were eating a restaurant

EDIT - dammit!! beaten
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by last_biscuit
I'd be more concerned about your apetite for oriental buildings, than some random kid calling you a fag

Moar hard lulz!
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
I fixed it, and kaptkegan, i lol'd, i honestly can't stand those people
should of taken out ur guitar and played a song to get there chicks
and then who's the fag?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Ah, I can't help it. I know lyrics are lame, but this reminds me of...

You see me and you laugh out loud
You taunt me from safe inside your crowd
My looks, they must threaten you
To make you act the way you do

I know the kind of guy you're referring to. When you're 1-on-1 with them, you should beat the crap out of them.
I don't have a signature
Quote by ninja dude
should of taken out ur guitar and played a song to get there chicks
and then who's the fag?

should of taken out ur guitar and: "beaten them all until their heads are splintered and bloodied."

man wielding guitar > 2 metro fags
You can laugh at them when they go out of style and waste their money getting a new style.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by last_biscuit

Quote by last_biscuit

Hilarious. But not.

TS, all I can say is ignore them. You'll get nowhere in life getting mad about it. Be the better person. Give them the bird, and walk on and forget it ever happened.
Spiral Out
You're what, twenty years old? Near enough so as to make no matter. You're an adult, so act like it. Next time, punch that popped-collar ho in the face.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I always call my bands bassist Snicker (his name is nick)
Edit: Stands up Walks away *turns around * *looks at TSS* FAG! *leaves*
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Last edited by SquierLolz at Apr 20, 2008,
Honest to god if some guy called me a fag and he was with his friends trying to act hard I'd walk right up to him and kiss him on his lips then tell him to do something about it. Don't let guys bully you around, kids these days are such pussies your profile says your in college grow a pair :-D
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You're what, twenty years old? Near enough so as to make no matter. You're an adult, so act like it. Next time, punch that popped-collar ho in the face.

As dinky said if your 20, you should of just cracked the dick in his face or threw him of his chair. In other words you should've shown him whos the man.
haha, all good ideas guys, I'm over it now, just pissed me off last night