harrychowmein
Guitar Hero
55 IQ
Hey guys and gals tell us what bands you love to hate, everyone hates a band or several... or more

Come on guys spill the beans...
thepusher
94 IQ
Most emo pisses me off, any and all rap or country I hate save for The Charlie Daniels band I lke them. And aside from that Rancid make me want to shank a goat
octavarium78
BACONATOR
135 IQ
Children Of Bodom!!!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
guilty09
Banned
14 IQ
Quote by octavarium78
Children Of Bodom!!!

i should report u for that? are u an emo kid or something, or just dont know music?
guess everyone is entitled to an opinion but obv. yours does not matter
Mud Martian
Slow Shredder
277 IQ
Um. Foo Fighters piss me off, and Fallout Boy, but other than that ...I don't really hate any bands. I have better things to do, like... loving bands.
harrychowmein
Guitar Hero
55 IQ
Quote by Mud Martian
Um. Foo Fighters piss me off, and Fallout Boy, but other than that ...I don't really hate any bands. I have better things to do, like... loving bands.

the foo fighters??? wow... i find them great.... although you are aloud you own opinion.

wow i just thought of another band i dislike a whole lot... funeral for a friend
octavarium78
BACONATOR
135 IQ
Quote by guilty09
i should report u for that? are u an emo kid or something, or just dont know music?
guess everyone is entitled to an opinion but obv. yours does not matter

wait where the **** did you get me being an emo kid? Just because I don't like COB suddenly makes me emo?
You sir are an idiot.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Storer
UG's MG Lover
225 IQ
Elliot Minor
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Squier Stratocaster
Marshall MG30DFX

Gear Fund - £97