Page 1 of 5
Anyone else agree?

The universe didn't just appear one day out of no where. I really can't explain it, other than it was just always here.

Bah, this hurts my mind.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Read Genesis

It explains everything, man.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Colgate Total
Anyone else agree?

The universe didn't just appear one day out of no where. I really can't explain it, other than it was just always here.

Bah, this hurts my mind.

Yeah! It was made in SEVEN days!

Orrr not.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're right. It wasn't.

It was six days

And on the seventh day, God realised he fvcked up.
Gore AND Core; unite!
doesnt make any less sense than god snapping his fingers randomly one day
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by Colgate Total
Anyone else agree?

Bah, this hurts my mind.

Who cares? Fact of the matter, man may NEVER know exactly how or why we were created. So what.

GO LIVE YOUR F*CKING LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT IT!
Spiral Out
You see, you can't just say THIS IS NOT TRUE AND I AM RIGHT!!!!1! and expect us to agree if you back up your argument with I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY I JUST AM RIGHT!!!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Colgate Total
I'm not a fan of Phil Collins.

ha!
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by JamesDouglas
You see, you can't just say THIS IS NOT TRUE AND I AM RIGHT!!!!1! and expect us to agree if you back up your argument with I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY I JUST AM RIGHT!!!

If you can explain to me what caused the Big Bang, I'll delete the thread.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Actually, I believe the story is that one day Chuck Norris sneezed...

It's now known as the 'Big Bang'
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
just because you think that it couldnt have happened, doesnt mean its bull ****. Are you an astronomer? I dont think so.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by HumanitysDeath
Who cares? Fact of the matter, man may NEVER know exactly how or why we were created. So what.

How about YOU go live YOUR "f*cking life" and let people who want to think about this be? If people didn't think about what happened, or how things worked, our lives would probably suck more.

Anyways, TS... WHY don't you think the big bang happened?
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
just because you think that it couldnt have happened, doesnt mean its bull ****. Are you an astronomer? I dont think so.

Maybe I am.

By your logic, the tale of Satan transforming into a snake and trolling Eve in the Garden of Eden could be fact also.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Anyways, TS... WHY don't you think the big bang happened?

It just doesn't seem possible in anyway. If there's one thing science and logic has taught me it's that things don't just happen. The Big Bang for example. What caused it? There's got to be some reason.

To me, the most reasonable explanations are that the universe always was, or evolution.

It just bothers me not knowing things like this.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by Colgate Total at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by Colgate Total
If you can explain to me what caused the Big Bang, I'll delete the thread.

I don't claim to be a cosmologist so I'm really not the best person to ask. Ask a science teacher or just look the bastard up on wikipedia.

You're argument falls to bits because why can god come out of no where but the universe couldn't? Besides they've found stuff like cosmic background radiation floating about which, among other things, suggests a very large explosion. Or a big bang.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Unforgotten
no it was a massive FART

LOL Family Guy

The Universe : the result of "God" winning an arm wrestle with a frat boy, then farting into a lighter.
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
My God, you're right. Here, just let me erase all memory of those pesky world-renown scientists and their basis of the theory.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by IzRG350
Well if you don't understand something it can't be true.

I don't understand why E=MC^2. But it's true.

I don't understand why we can't fly. But it's true.

I don't understand why you're an idiot. But it's true.
it was 8 days...remember?
''and on the eight day god created rock''?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by JamesDouglas
they've found stuff like cosmic background radiation floating about which, among other things, suggests a very large explosion. Or a big bang.

That seems plausible, but where did it come from?

I really can't figure out how this stuff just suddenly came to be, and it's driving me insane.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

pick what your talking about please, the big bang or god, most of u referenced god in the big bang theory, my theory is who gives a **** no one knows or ever will know what happened, jus rock out and drink your liver to death!!
"as long as im alive, and your alive, rock will never die!"
Quote by HumanitysDeath

/thread

And it's a theory, so it is just conjecture based on observation right now.
Quote by guilty09
pick what your talking about please, the big bang or god, most of u referenced god in the big bang theory, my theory is who gives a **** no one knows or ever will know what happened, jus rock out and drink your liver to death!!
"as long as im alive, and your alive, rock will never die!"

What the **** are you talking about? There has been no mention of God at all until you brought it up.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total

I really can't figure out how this stuff just suddenly came to be, and it's driving me insane.

There actually is a theory I heard a while back which explains how matter could actually have come into existence out of no where. Unfortunately for you I really can't remember what that theory was but it does exist, so just look for it.

The point is: don't just disregard a theory because it's hard for you to comprehend.
Quote by imgooley
/thread

And it's a theory, so it is just conjecture based on observation right now.

No.

That's not what theory means in science.

In science, a theory is an idea that has been proven by evidence over many years, such as evolution. The way we use the word theory in every day conversation is not what it means when talking about science. In science, a theory is something that is well tested and accepted.
If you explain the existance of world with some god's existance, you still have the problem of where god comes from
if he could have just been here before all time, than anything could as well
Quote by JamesDouglas
I don't claim to be a cosmologist so I'm really not the best person to ask. Ask a science teacher or just look the bastard up on wikipedia.

You're argument falls to bits because why can god come out of no where but the universe couldn't? Besides they've found stuff like cosmic background radiation floating about which, among other things, suggests a very large explosion. Or a big bang.

You mean, like, when the Death Star was destroyed?

Evidence of an explosion, no matter how large, doesnt mean it's related to the creation of the universe....
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Quote by Colgate Total

all the stuff scientists have observed leads to some kind of big bang theory, where a long time everything (literally) was condensed into one point and it then blew up and expanded into the universe we know today

if you want to scratch your head try and figure out what was before it

http://www.astronomycast.com/cosmology/the-big-bang-and-cosmic-microwave-background/
http://www.astronomycast.com/extragalactic/more-evidence-for-the-big-bang/
Quote by blakkin
No.

That's not what theory means in science.

In science, a theory is an idea that has been proven by evidence over many years, such as evolution. The way we use the word theory in every day conversation is not what it means when talking about science. In science, a theory is something that is well tested and accepted.

No. A theory is an assumption that cannot be empirically proved by accepted methods, and therefore is left to further conjecture and testing. Yes, many theories are widely accepted, such as General and Special relativity and Quantum theory, but others are not, such as String Theory.
Quote by baz249
I don't understand why E=MC^2. But it's true.

I don't understand why we can't fly. But it's true.

I don't understand why you're an idiot. But it's true.

I think the guy was being sarcastic...
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Quote by aviators
You mean, like, when the Death Star was destroyed?

Evidence of an explosion, no matter how large, doesnt mean it's related to the creation of the universe....

I've said already that I don't claim to be an expert. I don't know enough about it but there is most definitely substantial evidence to back it up. It is circumstantial evidence but that is still evidence.
The universe was never created. There is no universe. Reality, people, and everything you sense is simply in your head. You are but a single mind, all alone, with your subconcious making up people and places to keep yourself content.

MINDFVCKMINDFVCKMINDFVCK
Page 1 of 5