Post some great quotes from famous guitarists. And no,
This isn't a quote!
Make no predictions, especially not about the future

hah
You like it
Nihilism is not the negative disbelieving of religion, it's the positive courage to live without it.

Some English artist said that, and I liked it. Can't remember his name though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
"when the power of love is greater than the love of power, only then can we become one"-jimi hendrix, i think it went something like that
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.”
-Dave Mustaine
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Sorry about the double post but here's another one from Mustaine:
“I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour.”
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

"Actually, I'm getting one made up with eight necks and I'm going to get a wheelwright to make a big rim around it and then I can do cartwheels off the stage."
- Jimmy Page, when asked about his doubleneck guitar.
It's a dangerous job, But Yngwie's gotta do it

- Steve Vai, G3 Live in Denver DVD
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
"I see who you are with the laser, you little dickhead. Oh, aren't you so cool? ahahahahah... Yeah, I saved all my allowance from mommy to go buy a laser so I can shine it at Dave. I bet you're probably still a virgin, aren't ya Peckerwood? How about you be cool so the people around you don't beat your ****ing brains in, and let me play guitar, okay? Thank you. GAHHHHHH! See, when I'm up here, and I've got the ****ing microphone, I can say whatever I WANT TO!" - Dave Mustaine

"Besides, the bass isn't a difficult instrument to play. It's like one step up from the kazoo, isn't it?" - Dave Mustaine
Most punk bands use only 3 chords so we are different and use 4

Billie joe armstrong pretty funny if you ask me (yes i like green day Sue me)
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
"It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye, then it's fun and games and you can't see"

James Hetfield

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by JoelTheShredder
"when the power of love is greater than the love of power, only then can we become one"-jimi hendrix, i think it went something like that

Close..
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Fat women are like clouds in the sky. They're just floating there, nothing to do with me.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
"This song's really hard to play, I would appreciate it if you don't listen to me for the next two and a half minutes."

-- Tom DeLonge on What's My Age Again
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
"God is dead"
-nizche(or something like that)
"Nizche is dead"
-God
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
"God is dead"
-nizche(or something like that)
"Nizche is dead"
-God

Im a huuuge Nietzsche fan!!!

NIETZSCHE IS GOD!
Quote by Frank Zappa

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

and this one as well
Quote by Frank Zappa

Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read.

Funny guy.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
"its not how big your pencil is, its how you write your name" - Dave Mustaine (i think)
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.