Anyone watch this tonight? I'm not a huge UFC fan but holy shi...such an easy win for GSP....he owned!

Clearly I meant Matt Serra :'(
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last edited by ACG at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by HaKattack
Mike Cera?

HAHAHA... Thats pretty funny.

Pretty sure its Matt TC. I didnt watch it but ill definitely look for the vid.
I'm Tyler
Yea I ... I wrote Matt Serra you blind people.... . . ....
Yeah I really wasn't impressed by Serra.

The opening debut fight with Mac Danzic was great though, he really cut that guy good.
Further testimony to the fact that Serra's win against him last year was a fluke. I hate calling any fight a fluke but their first fight is a perfect example of how everyone has a punchers chance.

GSP is simply on another level. I'm eager to see how he's going handle Jon Fitch.

EDIT: The rest of the card was horrendous though. The next one should be much better.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Last edited by Child Of Maiden at Apr 20, 2008,
there were absolutely no upsets last night in the main card. all the underdogs lost.

anyone see rich franklin narrowly escape that armbar? I was rooting for him, but when lutter got that arm, i almost shat myself...but rich spun out fast! great fight. and the caleb starnes vs. nate quarry...god, caleb is the biggest vagina ever to walk the octagon. And the GSP fight went down the way it should have the first time around...GSP muscled past Serra's guard. It was a good day to be Canadian lol...

k, im done.
Quote by vanceboy
there were absolutely no upsets last night in the main card. all the underdogs lost.

anyone see rich franklin narrowly escape that armbar? I was rooting for him, but when lutter got that arm, i almost shat myself...but rich spun out fast! great fight. and the caleb starnes vs. nate quarry...god, caleb is the biggest vagina ever to walk the octagon. And the GSP fight went down the way it should have the first time around...GSP muscled past Serra's guard. It was a good day to be Canadian lol...

k, im done.

That armbar counter was insane! I flipped out..so awesome haha. I am definitely going to start getting into UFC now. The matches are pretty damn exciting.
And yea, GSP just absolutely dominated that match. I wasn't even aware that Serra defeated him before, and when I found out I'm like ".....you super serious?"
What an awesome event!!!

Bisping looks great in middleweight. I didn't understand why the ref didn't stop the fight when Mcarthy fell near the end of the first round, while Bisping was beating the **** out of him. hopefully he'll fight Franklin soon to earn a shot at Silva.

Quarry vs Kalib was awesome! Nate kicked the **** out of him, and kalin just stood there and took it. and ran away. and ate some more kicks and punches, and then ran away a little more. very entertaining.

Franklin vs Lutter was nice. lutter seemed gassed very early on in the fight, I thought it was all over when Lutter put the armbar, I was seriously shocked that Rich got out of that! I mean, how often do you see an escape from a perfect armbar? and from a BJJ black belt!

GSP vs Serra was brilliant. GSP schooled him on the ground. props to both of them for being gentlemen after the fight.

My highlight of the event was without a doubt, the crowd!
What an amazing ****ing crowd, very hot the entire night. cheering, and booing, and getting into the action. they were never quiet. loved the "boo" and "yeah!" when the camera switched between Nate and Kalib. awesome stuff.
So yeah, the crowd was amazing. I hope they return to Canada soon.

Oh, and:
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile