where is this from? some religion? it's come up in a book and I cant help feeling that I've come across it before... anyone know? possibly blind fish.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
PS im thinking its a yingyang deal, but theres something significant about the biting of the tail. like some sort of dischord. i dont know for sure.
every key
every secret

aha, true that. but tradationally they're supposed to be eternally tied at the tail. maybe thats it though.. *searches some more*
every key
every secret

Is it like the snake eating its own tail? Ouroboros? That symbolizes eternity or infinity
i think i know what you mean, i think its just horoscope thing, they are two gold koi fish i remember
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Ouroboros is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail and forming a circle. It has been used to represent many things over the ages, but it most generally symbolizes ideas of cyclicality, unity, or infinity. The ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations.

And has been in:

Antiquity
Norse mythology
Gnosticism
Christianity
Hinduism
African regions
Aztec religion
Quote by littlephil
Is it like the snake eating its own tail? Ouroboros? That symbolizes eternity or infinity

...Lol i only know that from that Red Dwarf ep.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
This perhaps?

Way to be illiterate!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.