I live in Yarraville, im looking for a bass player and drumms for a thrash metal band, I'm a lead guitar player/composer/singer (however probally not the best). My main influences are Dave Mustaine, Randy Rhoads, Chris Poland, Charlie Christian, Steve Clark, Billy Corgain, Angus Young, and to a lesser extent James Dead Bradfield. Musically i'm heavily influenced by Megadeth, Earlier Metallica, Black Sabbath, early punk/some hardcore punk music and various other bands which i am kinda embarrased to reveal.

I can supply guitar pro files of some songs I have composed if requested to get an idea of how I write music.

I used to have a band and I want to reform it with new members (drummer quit playing drums, and the other people just went off and did their own thing).

I can be contacted via the following ways

Email/MSN: The_arsenal_of_megadeth@hotmail.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/oudydarkbane OR www.myspace.com/kilmoreband
Mobile: 0409959315
or alternatively you can just post in this thread

look forward to possibly hearing from someone.

when/if you message me please include some information about yourself, your age, influences, gear etc. if you have any further questions or questions about me or whatever feel free to contact me.
i cant join your band or anything but can you send me the guitar pro files? i like hearing other peoples music
Quote by frankibo
i cant join your band or anything but can you send me the guitar pro files? i like hearing other peoples music

Sorry, I didn't see you even replied, my bad, pm me and ill put them in a zip file for you.
My band (Vocals/Lead Guitar)
www.myspace.com/kilmoreband

Guitars:
(Main) Gibson LP Studio (Duncan JazzB/Jazzn)
(B) Fender Strat (Lace Sensor Red/Silver/Blue)
(BU) BC Rich NJ Exotic Classic Rich Bich (Mustaine LW)
Amps: Line 6 HD 147