Heres one for all you pit metalheads; the metal points game.

100 points for every metal album you own by a band not from your local area that doesnt have a wikipedia page
10 points for every metal album you own by a band that does have a wikipedia page, but has fewer than 1,000,000 myspace plays
1 point for every other metal album you own

1000 points if your favourite metal song is from a "100 point obscure album", isn't a single, doesn't have a video, and isn't up on the bands myspace page
100 points if your favourite metal song is either a single or video from a "100 point obscure album", or is a non-famous song from a "10 point obscure album"
10 points if your favourite metal song is a single or video from a "10 point obscure album" or a non-famous song from a "1 point album"
1 point if your favourite metal song is on the band's myspace page, but isn't a single or video
0 points if your favourite metal song is a single or video released by a well known band

1000 points for every obscure (non-wikipedia page) metal band you've seen live
100 points for every non-mainstream (fewer than 1,000,000 myspace plays) metal band you've seen live
10 points for every other metal band you've seen live

in order to avoid a flame war over whats metal and whats not, we're choosing to NOT count metalcore, nu metal, or pre-black-sabbath "rock/metal" as "metal" in this game.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Last edited by jeowy at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by seljer
i've got a tshirt for my cousins hardcore/sludge/doom metal band, does that count?
wait til the tr00 metal points game version 2.0, then you'll own the thread
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
how many points do i get for each beatles album? ill just assume 800.

sweet! i have 4800 points! broot4L!!!!
I have no opinion on this matter.
so much for an epic thread and UG-wide love and fame
Quote by mr.happyman
i have 0 points

(only because ive never bought any album and also have nevr downloaded an entire "metal" album)
this was a bit confuzing

make something simple yet a thing people will look at

that will get u what u want lol
Far too confusing/pointless
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...