Well idk if this has been done or not but what has been your worst mistake made at a gig/preformance

mine was during a school preformance i dropped my pick in the middle of the solo and tryed to play the rest tapping which didnt end up very well
Last edited by Souleater885 at Apr 20, 2008,
wait, im confused. exactly what did you stuff a stage up?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Wrong forum, man.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
strap fell off
the tape came loose
i was jumping at the time
hurt alot
though my pride hurt more
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
i played in the wrong key
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Ahhh... the stuff epic fails are made of!
-Stepped on a lead & ripped it outta my amp!
-Tried to tap the bass line to "when I come around" while I tried to finish a beer
-Played an intire gig in the wrong tuning!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Dropped pick during solo...

Uuuuh, I was too quite (or rather the drums were too loud).

Edit:

Quote by 100%guitarmad
my guitar EXPLODED

Pics nao.
i was 14 playing the solo to two princes by spindoctors and it was my second on stage performance so i was ridiculously scared and i completely ****ed it up and it just consisted of random little parts i got right
when i played in the school band i had the wrong piece of music out so i was playing something completely different to the rest of the band wrong key + wrong speed XDDDD
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
All in one song, dropped my pick before the solo, picked it up, then stepped on my lead, finally, half way thru the solo by then, I realised I only had a clean channel. Thats the worst I've had
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I blew up the amp cos I used a bass through a guitar amp lol. I just walked off stage....
Quote by sammixuk
when i played in the school band i had the wrong piece of music out so i was playing something completely different to the rest of the band wrong key + wrong speed XDDDD

and that is why i get the tab then memorize them

and my first gig is coming up with a band made in 3 minutes so we may mess up uber bad since we are headlining XD
i was playin a solo for class band in the gym infont a couple of year levels and all of a sudden the speaker i was goin through fuked up, i dont think it blew it just stopped.....

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
Me and the bassist played Children of the Grave in different keys. Apparently it sounded alright to the crowd and they couldn't really tell but I watched it on video and it was nasty.
was playing seek and destroy for a talent show with my brother and it turned out that my amp's volume wasn't very high so all i could hear was my little brother. i might as well of just mimed playing it >.<