It was eerie the way she glared at me. In the dimmed light, made it all the more disturbing. The moonlight though, shone in through the window, casting an ominous shadow upon the wooden floorboards. Her face, now bathed in half light, sent a blank stare in my direction. Her eyes, a diamond-ish blue, now coldly wandering the room, looking for an answer. An answer to everything.

Nobody knew what has happened to her, neither did he, as he gazes at her in disbelief. He stands, and sighs a deep breath. He slowly proceeds to walk over to the window, and slowly places his hands in his pockets. He draws in another deep breath, then turns back and faces the lifeless girl, sitting on the bed, scandalously clad in an attire obviously set out for a good time.

Just the start. I'm going to add some more tomorrow. I'm going to head off, regather thoughts and hopefully have a basis on what to write.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
To MaXiMuse: Yeah, what Nick said, it's prose. It's meant to be like that.

To nightraven: Thankies for the crit. I wasn't a "full quid" so to speak when this was written, therefore it doesn't seem right. There ARE lots of changes that i can do. And i plan to.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush