Someone in my flat has had squid oil since September. He's slightly weird, I havn't talked to him and I've lived with him for months.
But anyway, the squid oil (the type of sauce you'd see in a chip shop or something) was on top of the fridge, so when someone opened the fridge, it wobbled and fell off. It was glass, smashed, squid oil everywhere.

It stinks pretty badly, so badly that I can't go in to make lunch. Another flat mate went in to get a bowl of cereal, and now he smells of fish.

SO can anyone tell me the best way to get rid of a smell because this is probably going to linger for a while, and I need food
Keeping in mind we are students and don't have things like air freshener.
Lick it off the ground?

Or hire a dog or something.

Do dogs eat fish?

Would Go Gay For Grohl.
Gather all your friends and fart in the kitchen.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
kill yourself, its the only way so you can not smell the terrible odour

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
It has been cleaned up, it still stinks.

The title is an anchorman quote

I was watching that yesterday and I didn't recognise it
I love the thread title.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Cover yourself in plastic wrap and blankets, whatever you can find to keep the smell from penetrating your skin's pores and sticking to you. God speed.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Move house? Renovate your kitchen and turn it into a bathroom.
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Find out if squid oil ignites... And if not.. Pour petrol and then light it.... It's the only way....