Ok, so I lost my job recently so theres no income coming in. I've been made to go used basically (I don't mind really )

I'm on eBay now and I have spotted a lot of auctions on a Tiny Terror (yum)

I'm confused about it connecting to my cab.

Here is a pic of the connections on the back of the TT:

And here is a pic of my cabs connections:

The quality came out shoddy so I edited some awesome text over it. Yeah I might aswell have drawn it in paint.

I have no idea how I'd hook them up. Please help?
**** YES!

I won the TT on eBay!

Any definite answer would be very appreciated as I don't wanna blow this as soon as I get it
Just set your cab to 8 ohms and connect it to the 8 ohm mono and you'll be fine.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Just set your cab to 8 ohms and connect it to the 8 ohm mono and you'll be fine.

Cool.

If it blows up I blame you

I knwo it wont but I'm so excited.. This is my first valve amp
What font is that on your edited cab pic?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by geluidsterroris
just try the combinations. with the volume down so you don't get the "KABOOM"-effect

that's probably not a good idea, it's a tube amp, so it needs a constant impedance load. It should be off if you are switching around cab connections. Like said TS, use the 8ohm to 8ohm mono.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Untitled001
Cool.

If it blows up I blame you

I knwo it wont but I'm so excited.. This is my first valve amp

Make sure you use the right cable to connect it. I forget exactly what its called. Also, dont turn the amp on unless you have the cab connected to it. It will fry.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
You need a low impedance speaker cable to connect from the head to the cab, plus make sure you leave it on standby for a while to let it warm up a bit before you commit to playing.

congrats
Thanks guys, yeah I got myself a speaker cable already as I'm using my 212 as an ext cab for ym cube which also runs on 8 ohms so it should all run fine