I have my guitar hooked up with a £9 cable to my Boss GT-8, and then to my Vox AD30VT with a better cable.

I am thinking about getting a fuzz factory and so I was planning on getting one patch cable, from my guitar to the FF, and maybe cheaply attatch the pedal to my strap (like guitarists do with wireless things) so I could do the Bellamy thing with easy access to the stab control on the FF.
Or if that's no good i could have a cable from my guitar to the FF, then a patch cable to the Boss GT-8.

Anyway, I was wondering what patch cable I should get, and can anyone give me a link to an english website where I can get them.

I'm not sure if I should spend a lot for a quality patch cable, I know you can get a loss of tone for bad patch cables etc, but I'm only using 1, not a whole pedal board full of them.

I tried searching on eBay, and they only had cheap ones. Also tried google but couldn't find any of the more popular ones suggested in other threads, like Monster or George L's, so if anyone knows of a website where I can get them at a good price, please post.
Will http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/280-piranha_12_inch_double_angled_patch_cable_ do my sound justice? Seems to have alright reviews. Or should I go for something better?

I've been looking all day and I can't find anything. I'm not going to get a custom kit for 1 or 2 cables, and all the companies I've heard good things about, like lava are in the US.