Page 1 of 2
Right.

I have no doubt this has been done a million times before, but I am NOT typing "sex" into the search bar of the pit because it would basically bring up every single thread that has ever been posted here, on any completely related, and unlrelated subject.

And so, I have had conversations with various comrades, and the result is inconclusive, but I personalyl cant help feeling that sex is WAY overrated.
Its pretty damn good, but.... I really think that i could quite comfortably not do it again....
at a push.

Thoughts?
Please dont let this thread meander down a lowly path of loneliness and self harm.
because if you do not reply, that is what will become of this stubborn creature.

loves xx
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

im a bit of an addict... i like sex a lot, and i dont think its overrated.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
maybe my experiences are based on poor performing ladies...
can you blame the girl for bad sex?
BECAUSE I DO NOW
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

sex thread?

and as children we survived without sex (hell, some do into adulthood) so yea i have to say it is quite highly over-rated as alll you are doing is sticking your dick in a woman
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
TS that's exactly how i feel. It's great, but it is overrated. When I did it for the first time, it wasn't as amazing as everyone else said it was.
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
Depends how long it goes for, and who the person is. I mean, your not going to enjoy sex with a fat black hooker, but your going to love a 6 hour ****-a-thon with somebody you adore.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by fire within
so yea i have to say it is quite highly over-rated as alll you are doing is sticking your dick in a woman

i think i know where i went wrong
Quote by ZanasCross

"The sex that I'm not having" seems the obvious answer.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
as with most things in life, it's not what you are doing that dictates whether it is fun or not, it is who you are doing it with.
Quote by roythereaper
"The sex that I'm not having" seems the obvious answer.

ahaha, yes, tis a bit of a lean spell.
but the whole point is, i dont miss it X[
Quote by ZanasCross

Clearly you've never had sex with me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have no interest in casual sex. I think it would be boring, a bit bland. I mean, seen one, ya seen 'em all, y'know? Depending on my mood, I'd rather masturbate.
I don't "make love," but having sex with someone I care about is an amazing thing that's really not overrated.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by fire within
sex thread?

and as children we survived without sex (hell, some do into adulthood) so yea i have to say it is quite highly over-rated as alll you are doing is sticking your dick in a woman

I saw a documentary about virgins. This guy was close to 30 and had never gotten laid, he lived with his mom, and before he went out for once his mom told him to be careful and wear protection.

Something tells me the guy had pretty low self-esteem, and I would have that aswell if I never got laid.
Quote by Kensai

I have, but you weren't there.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
better than a punch in the face. how dare you complain about sex!
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Immensely over-rated. I really dont think sex is as good as people make it out to be, its good, but its not super-awesome.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Have the people who are saying it's overrated ever considered that it may be because they are crap at it?
Quote by SmarterChild
Have the people who are saying it's overrated ever considered that it may be because they are crap at it?

Yes.
But i prefer to put that factor aside, and blame the female species.

If all females were males, we wouldnt have this problem X[
Quote by ZanasCross

Different moods, different women, different places = different sexual experiences. Some are great, some are mediocre.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Paolio
Yes.
But i prefer to put that factor aside, and blame the female species.

If all females were males, we wouldnt have this problem X[

But then there were would only be gay sex. And I'd rather take overrated normal sex over gay sex.
Quote by SmarterChild
But then there were would only be gay sex. And I'd rather take overrated normal sex over gay sex.

we could take the vaginas off the women and install them on men.
Quote by ZanasCross

I don't know if 'over-rated' is the right term, more 'over-sold', in that almost every advert, etc., seems to suggest that the only real goal of everything you do is getting laid at the end of it, buying a car, insurance, mobile phone, deodorant, etc. Which is a bit silly really, and not really very true.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
No, it's not overrated.

You're doing it wrong, you're doing it with someone you don't care about, or you've never done it and this is a cover-up.

Next time some gorgeous woman who loves sex wants to chat you up, just send her my way, I'll take her off your hands ok? Just doing you a favour.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by ZanasCross
Sigging... because out of context (or in) that's awesome.

*sexes Zana*
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by Kensai

I'm willing to put that to the test.

Never had it; let alone a relationship.

It's like, I'm with friends, we walk into a shop, look at Page 3 of teh newspaper. And they say, "Would you do her?!".

I'm like. "Ugh..." >_> "...No?"
Its ****ing awesome for awhile but I think it gets overrated after a few months of regular banging of the same girl, 6 months of banging different girls.
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
how do you install a vagina?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Sex is great, but it's very very overrated.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by GooseMcShred
how do you install a vagina?

Men are just people who cant install a vagina
Quote by petrina_678
Men are just people who cant install a vagina

eesh, if i got a penny for every time i heard that...
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by Våd Hamster
Sex I could do without.

Making love to a woman I love? No fuvking way.

this.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
You're doing it wrong/not very well. Find a partner to explore
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Page 1 of 2